Well I Did It!

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
Future Shooter

Well I Did It!

Postby Future Shooter » Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:35 am

Hi, guys and Gals:

Got me a new 3 piece (AMS) on Thursday after dealing with Peyronne's for about 4 years. Sometimes I feel fine (I'm 53) and sometimes I go punk. Only problem is a bout of diarhrea for last 3 days. Think I'll call doc's office tomorrow. Anything to worry about? Forgot to mention-I'm a personal trainer. Hope I can still do that.

Looking Straight Already

antelope

Re: Well I Did It!

Postby antelope » Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:15 am

Anesthesia often causes a case of the runs. That's all I know.

And I can't imagine how your new bionic pecker would have anything to do with being a personal trainer. I'll be interested in hearing what others might say.

Greg
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

Cajun Jeff

Postby Cajun Jeff » Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:29 pm

congrats on the the equipment.

Cajun Jeff
68 years old, Married 48 years. Prostate Cancer surgery 11 years ago. Tried Pills, VED, moved to injections (EdEx) for past 6 years. Implanted with AMS 700 LGX by Dr Hellstrom in New Orleans at Tulane Medical. 1/13/20

k.b.marino

Postby k.b.marino » Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:07 pm

Future, are you on antibiotics? That causes Hershey Squirts for lots of folks. Hope you are recovering well. Yes, unless you were given a grotesquely large implant, which I doubt, you will be fine going back to work. Onward and upward!
Age 46, Type 1 diabetes since age 6. Northeast Ohio here Tried orals, injections-single agent, bimix. AMS 700 LGX on 06/28/12 at the Cleveland Clinic by Dr. Drogo Montague

Bionic_by_AMS

Postby Bionic_by_AMS » Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:31 pm

Future Shooter wrote:Hi, guys and Gals:
Got me a new 3 piece (AMS) on Thursday after dealing with Peyronne's for about 4 years.
Looking Straight Already

Congrats! ... prepare for several days of swelling, so use plenty of ice bags. Use Ibprofin as needed ... I would also suggest getting a rice sock (after the majority of the swelling goes down) and invest in a "Inflatable Ring Cushion" ($10) Amazon.com which really takes the pressure off your testicles when sitting ... work should be no problem, just don't rush it ...
Robotic Prostrate surgery - Dec. 2011 - AMS 700 LGX Implant - 21 cm/3 cm RTE - June 2012

Future Shooter

Cushions

Postby Future Shooter » Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:28 pm

Anybody out there have a suggestion for a car cushion? Boy, those nuts hurt coming in and out.

Future Shooter

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”