Radiation Treatment for PC finally caught up with me

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
Hounds68

Re: Radiation Treatment for PC finally caught up with me

Postby Hounds68 » Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:28 pm

It does take time. My routine was to pump until I felt I could do no more, then wait a couple of minutes, relax, pump again, and repeat until you are satisfied. I find that in the shower is easiest or, after sitting or in a tub (altho i hate tub baths!) and letting the bulb warm up. The bulb responds to the heat and to more and more pressure. Have you had sex, either with your partner or masturbating? This will give you some idea of how much pumping you need. I know we men are fixated on size, but how well you are able to have sex is more important. Remember, this is new for your cock! ED robs us of so much that we become impatient now that we are bionic! Keep sharing! We are here as brothers!

Phredd13

Re: Radiation Treatment for PC finally caught up with me

Postby Phredd13 » Fri Jul 02, 2021 4:06 pm

That's my routine, too. Not in the shower of the bathtub... in the pool! The pool this time of year is about 90-92 degrees F. Ugh for swimming, but perfect for a warm soak. Jerking off at 50% hardness is pretty easy, but sex definitely requires a harder tool. I'm not fixated on length (the girth is there), so I'm stymied at a certain point when the bulb just does not respond. More cycling, and then better results, I know. I'm just surprised that I have this much cycling to do to get the results I'm looking for!
71 years old, very active and still working 40 hours/week as engineering project manager; Married; AMS 700CX 23cm: 21cm + 2cm RTE -installed 5/19/21.

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”