Urinary discomfort after implant

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
Boatman678

Urinary discomfort after implant

Postby Boatman678 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:15 pm

I had implant surgery about 5 weeks ago. Had the AMS 700cx installed. Healing is good. Been inflating fir about a week now. 30 min. Per day. Have developed irritation in in urethra .frequent urination. If I skip a day of pumping , it clears up mostly. Comes back when I begin inflation again. Had this discomfort right after surgery also, before ever inflating. They did lab work. They found no UTI issues. Said it was just an irritation that should clear up. Has any one else had this problem?

SteveSW

Re: Urinary discomfort after implant

Postby SteveSW » Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:49 pm

Boatman678 wrote:I had implant surgery about 5 weeks ago. Had the AMS 700cx installed. Healing is good. Been inflating fir about a week now. 30 min. Per day. Have developed irritation in in urethra .frequent urination. If I skip a day of pumping , it clears up mostly. Comes back when I begin inflation again. Had this discomfort right after surgery also, before ever inflating. They did lab work. They found no UTI issues. Said it was just an irritation that should clear up. Has any one else had this problem?

We have the same implant, and the only thing that changed for me as far as peeing goes is a somewhat restricted urine flow. I guess it is the result of the cylinders crowding my urethra. Never any pain, it just takes longer to empty my bladder. Hope this resolves for you.
20 years of severe Peyronie's plaque, 90 curve, hinging and ED. Cost me 1.5" L and 1" G.
Implanted 2/18/21, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal. Have gained 3/4". Gay, married, age 68.

Burhead27

Re: Urinary discomfort after implant

Postby Burhead27 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:24 pm

Have same implant. No discomfort. Good luck.
66 Y married to high-school sweetheart. ED on and off 30 Y ( BP meds). Pills, VED with pills Tried injection 1 time in Dr. office not for me.. Unable to have intercourse over 2 years prior to implant. Implanted 12/14 2020. AMS CX 24+1. Happy Camper!

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”