Newly implanted

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
Sisman

Newly implanted

Postby Sisman » Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:37 pm

Implanted on 4/5/21 with AMS 700 lgx 18 cms with 2 1.5 rtes.
Surgery was fine pumping daily and bulb getting softer. Question is what would be the max length I can achieve. Right now I’m at 4.75 inches hard.

SteveSW

Re: Newly implanted

Postby SteveSW » Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:29 pm

Sisman wrote:Implanted on 4/5/21 with AMS 700 lgx 18 cms with 2 1.5 rtes.
Surgery was fine pumping daily and bulb getting softer. Question is what would be the max length I can achieve. Right now I’m at 4.75 inches hard.

The lgx gives you a good shot at gain some length, and girth. How much? IMHO, that's really tough to answer. Our bodies (dicks) are all different, react and respond differently. What will make a difference is diligently doing your daily cycling. Be patient and you will make gains.
20 years of severe Peyronie's plaque, 90 curve, hinging and ED. Cost me 1.5" L and 1" G.
Implanted 2/18/21, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal. Have gained 3/4". Gay, married, age 68.

vajim1

Postby vajim1 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:53 am

The big question I have is how long was your dick before your problem started? That would be about your max length to expect.
76 year old fart. Prostate removed Oct. 9, 2017,Psa 30 days after .15 next Psa .2. 37 Radiation treatments for recurrent cancer, 1 year out Psa .033 ZERO ERECTIONS, implanted Sept 5 2019 Dr. Lentz Duke Raleigh N.C. Titan 22cm.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:34 pm

Sisman wrote:Implanted on 4/5/21 with AMS 700 lgx 18 cms with 2 1.5 rtes.

You are unlikely to gain any length over what you had (erect, if you could get it) the day before surgery. Lost length from years past is likely to be unrecoverable, or at least, will take a long time.

With a good surgeon and aggressive sizing (the surgeon measuring the inside length of your tunica albuginea and choosing a right-sized implant to fill that space fully) you should have precisely the same length as you had (erect) the day before surgery.

Did you measure before surgery? I did, my length (but did not have the foresight to measure girth) and came out of surgery with exactly the same length as I had going it. (Note: I was able to get a proper measurement after about 8 weeks of recovery.)
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Sisman

Postby Sisman » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:47 pm

Hi Lost sheep

I was 5.25 length and 5 inch girth before surgery. What is you length now?

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:56 pm

Sisman wrote:Hi Lost sheep

I was 5.25 length and 5 inch girth before surgery. What is you length now?

Exactly the same as I was before surgery. (I used oral medications and a LOT of stimulation to get measurements - I was able to get erections, but they would not stay).

MY length is irrelevant to your length. But since you ask, it is just shy of 6 inches and about 4 7/8 girth.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”