glad tomeet you, but wish it wasn't so

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
cowgirl

glad tomeet you, but wish it wasn't so

Postby cowgirl » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:44 am

Good day to all of you. I just joined the forum and have ED. I am 71, divorced, and love the touch, feel, etc. of a good woman. I enjoy the foreplay aspect of a relationship, but am missing the ability to go further and, as such, am just starting to use Trimix to help this part of my physical desire to work properly. I go by the name of Cowgirl (don't ask me why, :), am not gay, but use this name on most of my website needs. In any event, your wedsite is fantastic, most appreciated from all I can read, and I am very grateful for anything you folks can provide me in terms of how to make this next juncture work effectively. Since I am just starting Trimix, a question: are there different dosages? Also, should I be especially careful in the beginning as to what amount to use, i.e., what do you suggest (0.2-0.4)? Hit and miss, I guess, but from what I've read here, you folks have done it all, and are willing to tell all which, again, is most appreciated. All for now, hope I haven't taken too much time, and many thanks.

vladtepes

Re: glad tomeet you, but wish it wasn't so

Postby vladtepes » Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:01 pm

cowgirl

I can't advice you on Trimix as I am new to the forum and for my ED just implant will help, but I like female Cowgirls :twisted: :mrgreen:

Vlad

buckster

Postby buckster » Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:01 pm

Welcome :D
Normally your doctor will do the first injection in the office to test your reaction. Usually you start with a small dose and gradually work your way up to find the magic number that works for you.
Age 68. Married 49 years. Location Oregon. PCa at age 56. Open RP surgery and radiation treatment. Oral or injection drugs didn't work. Implanted 10/13/20. Titan Narrow Base 18cm with 1cm left and 1.5cm right rear tip extenders.

Future Shooter

Postby Future Shooter » Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:04 pm

At first, I used the injection apparatus, but kept screwing up and "missing" the intended spot. Later, I found it is best to just stretch the penis out, and bury the needle slowly on a lower part of the penis, then push the plunger down. It is surprisingly painless, and the people at your medical office can show you how it is done.

Future Shooter.

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”