Introduction

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
attaboy

Introduction

Postby attaboy » Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:08 am

Hi,

I'm a 75 yr old male who is still sexually active but sexually challenged. By that I mean I've had ED since 1982 and its really played havoc on my sex life. Recently I learned that my thyroid was out of whack. Between fixing that and stopping smoking, both my libido and erectile function have improved somewhat. Injection is my usual way of getting an erection as pills have generally been unsuccessful. I'm not a pot smoker but have found that a minor, one time, intake of pot smoke usually stimulates my erectile function and libido. I have heard that mixing this with alcohol and, of all things, Robitussin cough syrup greatly aids in achieving an erection. Does anyone have any experience with any of this?

ohohiakane

Re: Introduction

Postby ohohiakane » Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:18 pm

I have the alchohol and the Robitussin. There is ALWAYS room for improvement. !!!
75 Year Old guy in Michigan, married in 1958, ED since late '90s, then surgery in 2008 (not prostate or other genital) damaged some nerves making the ED worse. Now on trimix

Personal email Ohohiakane@yahoo.com
am always willing to discuss stuff and help

vladtepes

Postby vladtepes » Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:37 pm

I have the alcohol and smoking. It sometimes helps :evil:
I should try to add Robitussin and pot, maybe it will always help :mrgreen: :twisted:

Vlad

merlin

Postby merlin » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:52 am

"Pot" certainly can make ones desire level rise, but only temporary. Robitussin has absolutely nothing to do with the erectile process other than if you
took it, it may have a terrifc placebo effect. Do not take Robitussin.

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”