Hello New Member in Maryland

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
EutawEutaw

Hello New Member in Maryland

Postby EutawEutaw » Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:29 pm

I am 54 y/o man in Baltimore, MD. Diagnosed with prostate cancer in 2018. Had prostatectomy in 2018. AUS in 2020. Penile Implant January, 2021.Dr. Weinberg says all went well, but I am experiencing a lot of pain during pumping and deflating. Hoping over time my body will heal and I can move on and become sexual active soon.
54 yo Diagnosed with Prostate Cancer 2018. Robotic Prostatectomy 2018. AUS 2020 Dr. Andrew Kramer. Coloplast implant January, 2021 Dr. Aaron Weinberg

KenJ1947

Re: Hello New Member in Maryland

Postby KenJ1947 » Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:17 pm

EutawEutaw wrote:I am 54 y/o man in Baltimore, MD. Diagnosed with prostate cancer in 2018. Had prostatectomy in 2018. AUS in 2020. Penile Implant January, 2021.Dr. Weinberg says all went well, but I am experiencing a lot of pain during pumping and deflating. Hoping over time my body will heal and I can move on and become sexual active soon.

Welcome, New Member in Maryland, EutawEutaw! Since I haven't had my implant installed yet, there are others on FT that may be able to give you some good advice.
Married 50+ years, 75, ED for 10 years.

Dr Mark Allen, Plano, TX. Surgery at Baylor, Scott and White Frisco, TX. AMS 700 CX MS, 24 cm + 2 cm RTEs x 2.4 cm tubes, 100 ml reservoir.

4 grandkids (son 25, daughter 23, son 21, daughter 7).

AussiePete

Postby AussiePete » Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:18 am

EutawEutaw wrote:I am 54 y/o man in Baltimore, MD. Diagnosed with prostate cancer in 2018. Had prostatectomy in 2018. AUS in 2020. Penile Implant January, 2021.Dr. Weinberg says all went well, but I am experiencing a lot of pain during pumping and deflating. Hoping over time my body will heal and I can move on and become sexual active soon.

Time is your best friend .... Everyday you'll feel / get better and before long you'll be enjoying the benefits of the implant... For me , it was the best decision I had made for myself in years...

Pete
RP 2001, Radiation. Pills, Caverject, Tri-mix Injections all useless. Implanted 2016 AMS 700 LGX 15cm +3 RTE. Happy with the results. Better than having a limp dick.
Married 40+ yrs.
Up for show and tell here in Perth, AU.

Burhead27

Postby Burhead27 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:42 pm

Welcome to FT a great source of information. I'm just beary out myself Dec 20. Was left partially inflated after surgery. Also inflate until I'm uncomfortable. Fortunately I am hard enough for intercourse before it is painful. I wish I had done it sooner. Best luck to you.
66 Y married to high-school sweetheart. ED on and off 30 Y ( BP meds). Pills, VED with pills Tried injection 1 time in Dr. office not for me.. Unable to have intercourse over 2 years prior to implant. Implanted 12/14 2020. AMS CX 24+1. Happy Camper!

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”