Just had the coloplast titan implanted 10 Nov 20

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
Ray356

Just had the coloplast titan implanted 10 Nov 20

Postby Ray356 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:38 pm

I had my coloplast titan implanted on 10 Nov 20, that’s about almost two months. I’m not really satisfied and think I made a mistake. I lost about an inch. Read somewhere that if I inflate for an hour every day I should regain some of my size. When flaccid I’m 5.5” and when I inflate I only gain about half an inch. Is this normal? Would appreciate any feedback.

williamb

Re: Just had the coloplast titan implanted 10 Nov 20

Postby williamb » Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:01 am

Yes it seems to be the norm. Pump several times a day to the point where it starts to be uncomfortable, wait a few minutes and try to pump it a little more. Keep it pumped up until it starts to be uncomfortable. Release the pump and "rest" then do it again.
I did this 3 times a day for over a year and regained my original length+ a little. We don't have anyone in the house but us so at times I could do this in my recliner watching TV. Be consistent and do it for a long time.
Dave
born 1949, Cancer 2014, 1st Implant AMS CX 18 + 3 RTE, Oct 2015 by a Houston Doctor. Left with loss of length, Floppy Glans and pain, a very poor job. Revision in Dec 2016 by Dr. Kramer, 21 + 3 1/2 RTEs, LGX, Regained length, Glans supported and no pain.

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”