Hello from UK

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
ukshaver001

Hello from UK

Postby ukshaver001 » Fri May 04, 2012 2:33 pm

Hi there
Stumbled across this page from a link on another site... alas I cannot recall what the original page was.......

Married some 22 years and we have 3 teenage kids...

After wife was pergnant she did the kaegel exercises and tightened herself a lot - and from around that time I found myself suffering more and more from PE. Now we know that having young kids about adds a lot of stress, and my job has always been one of stress, so her being tighter may have nothing to do with me being faster.
Advice from GP many years ago was to go and talk to a sex counsellor - that dod nothing.
With three kids growing up - we never really have had the time or peace to really try and work out what to do to try and slow me down.
We have found that some very relaxed nights - aided by a nice bottle of wine - that things take longer - but never to the duration we used to achieve, or the marathon sessions that you read about (and wife has experienced - but thats a different story).
So - here to chat and learn and see if there is anything that can help slow things down

Paul-Mod

Re: Hello from UK

Postby Paul-Mod » Sat May 05, 2012 5:37 am

Welcome. Yeah, the other end of the ED spectrum - just as bad, just as frustrating, just as demoralizing.
I assue you've tried topical treatments? Some of them are really lousy cause they numb her too and that's not good. Take a look at Promescent.com. This one does not make her numb.
How long do you masturbate? There are also tantric exercises to prevent orgasm. There's lots of stuff you can try - but yeah, you do need time and space.
Paul

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”