17 years old jelqing ED

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
swisher

Re: 17 years old jelqing ED

Postby swisher » Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:54 pm

SixSage wrote:Wait really? How long did it take you to recover??

To be exact, I had ED for a month, then rested completely for about 3 weeks, and then I started having sex 3-4 times a week with my girlfriend. I went back to sex too soon. That was my biggest mistake, which is why it's so important to let yourself rest. It took a lot longer to recover the second time, and I think I am still getting some sensations back to this day. I don't have ED anymore and my penis no longer feels "disconnected" which is what I care about the most. I just want to make sure you don't make the same mistake that I made and prolong your recovery.

SixSage

Postby SixSage » Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:57 pm

Damn really... how long did it take for the disconnected feeling to go away at least?

swisher

Postby swisher » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:11 am

SixSage wrote:Damn really... how long did it take for the disconnected feeling to go away at least?

Most of the disconnected feeling went away after the 3 weeks of not touching my dick at all. Then it came back, and stayed for probably close to a year. It was hell, I wasn't sure if it would ever get better... That's why I really want to warn you to rest now so you don't go though the same thing as me.

SixSage

Postby SixSage » Wed May 13, 2020 12:00 pm

Update; i haven’t jacked off since April 16th ( around 26 days ago ) and I haven’t noticed any improvement. Not jacking off is easy... I quite literally have 0 libido and haven’t gained any from abstaining for a month. I’m worried to the max now. I can’t believe jelqing once did this... I used to have erections all the time... My dick worked completely fine now I’m left with nothing anymore. I still haven’t seen a doctor hopefully I can go to one soon but it’s been 3 1/2 months of this and the injury is still as bad after directly getting it. I think I may have given myself a venous leak that day from forcing too much blood into my penis somehow. I still remember when I tried to jack off when I was jelqing and it couldn’t stay hard but I never imagined this is where I was going to be headed.... I can’t believe I did this to myself. All these stories of people ruining their life from jelqing, and now I’m one of them. This feels like a bad dream I’ll never wake up from. I thought to injure yourself this bad you’d have to Jelq a lot and like really overdo it and be stupid and about it. But just trying it out for a couple minutes is enough I guess :/ , if I’m being honest I don’t know if I can live like this... if this doesn’t get better by the end of summer I’m probably going to kill myself. Until then I’ll try anything to heal this

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Wed May 13, 2020 2:43 pm

You really need to go to the doctor man. There are a lot of things the doc can try as treatment.
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

KenJ1947

Postby KenJ1947 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:23 am

:o Sorry to hear about your situation. I did several years of jelqing in my late 40s and early 50s without a problem. It was a good experience. I can only say that you really need to check with a doctor. Some clinics with internist physicians or family doctors may help you get started with a solution and some are free.
Married 50+ years, 75, ED for 10 years.

Dr Mark Allen, Plano, TX. Surgery at Baylor, Scott and White Frisco, TX. AMS 700 CX MS, 24 cm + 2 cm RTEs x 2.4 cm tubes, 100 ml reservoir.

4 grandkids (son 25, daughter 23, son 21, daughter 7).

Bangkok12

Postby Bangkok12 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:57 am

Google Hard Flacid and Hollow flacid. I have it for 9 months now after propecia use people can get it from jelqing to. Anxiety is your worst enemy you need to see a PElvic floor therapist if its hard flacid. Dont do kegals till you see a therapist or Doctor.
PFS- from september 2019 ( 7- Days of Propecia Tablets)
24 years old
Hard Flacid syndrome
Under supervision of Dr. Mohit Khera.
Doing Physical therapy since December 2019

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”