Dirk Winston Austin TX

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
Dirk Winston

Dirk Winston Austin TX

Postby Dirk Winston » Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:24 pm

:D
Last edited by Dirk Winston on Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Txagq8

Re: Dirk Winston Austin TX

Postby Txagq8 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:47 pm

Howdy from Lampasas, Dirk. That’s 70 mi NNW of you if your Texas geography is rusty.

I got my implant installed in Austin just yesterday morning. Got some recovery ahead but I’m optimistic.

Pm me at your leisure or if you want to chat via voice I’ll exchange cell phones. I’d give you the home number but you’d never get thru - nonstop telephone solicitors. Need to extend your auto warranty?
Robust, adolescent 65 year old. Venous leakage forever. Used shots, shots+pills 30+ years. Married to same wife ~35 yrs. Implanted 31Dec2019 in Austin Tx. AMS 700 LGX 18 cm with 5 cm RTE.

illustriousd

Re: Dirk Winston Austin TX

Postby illustriousd » Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:05 pm

I did TRT for several years and can relate my experience. Now let me repeat, this was my experience, other guys on here have great results with TRT.

TRT did 2 things for me: 1) Fixed a lot of anxiety issues very quickly 2) Increased my frequency of chronic migraine immensely. Took me several years to figure that one out.

TRT never fixed my libido issue or any erection issues for me. But I put on muscle at the gym like crazy and got small testicles really fast. Small testicles seem to be a common thing with it since they don't have to do anything with supplemental T.

Fast forward a few years and I figured out the migraine thing so cycled off of it and used clomiphene/clomid to jumpstart my testicles. It brought them back rather nicely.

So before you try TRT I would work with a doc that knows something about male sexual health and see if they would let you try very low dose Clomiphene (10 mg every 3 or 4 days - it has a 6 day half life in your body) for a while to see if you get a T boost and you get some mojo back. Clomiphene can cause a rapid rise in estrogen so you want to monitor that. There's a very narrow band where T and estrogen balance and you return to feeling magnificent (hopefully) but it can take some time to figure that out. I no longer take it as my T is now about 200 points higher than it was when I started on TRT long ago.

When I get my male panel this year I'll see if the doc will let me try the real low dose clomiphene again to see if it helps my libido and erections. The dose I took to jumpstart my testicles after TRT killed libido for a few months.

Again...I'm no doctor and I'm relating my experience with TRT and clomiphene.

Thanks and hoping for the best for you.

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”