New From Florida

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
stephen54

Re: New From Florida

Postby stephen54 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:03 am

2.5 weeks post-op on my Titan Touch and suddenly feeling like this is going to be the right group of guys to lean on once I get the green light to inflate this thing :?
complete mystery to me at the moment what's going on in my sac! I have that take-home-practice valve/bulb they give you, but god almighty when I feel around I can't make heads or tails of what the F i'm actually feeling! looking forward to a detailed tutorial by Dr. Levine on 12/17...
54 yrs. Blessed with highly sexual 52 yr old wife. Pills 10 years, then 9 yrs Trimix. 28 cm Titan Touch XL 2019, Laurence Levine, Rush Univ Med Ctr, Chicago. Implant = nonstop fun. Hypogonadal, so also 10+ years testosterone replacement.

lennywin

Postby lennywin » Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:28 pm

I remember when I was using a VED and after slipping on the Cock Ring I remember how cold my penis would feel because of the lack of blood flow,. When I blow this thing up after about 10 minutes I can feel the cold creeping in. Is this normal or does it go away after a while?

Lenny

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:34 am

lennywin wrote:I remember when I was using a VED and after slipping on the Cock Ring I remember how cold my penis would feel because of the lack of blood flow,. When I blow this thing up after about 10 minutes I can feel the cold creeping in. Is this normal or does it go away after a while?

Lenny

I guess the obvious answer is to be soaking it in a warm orifice on a woman's body! Mine felt cold for a few months when I'd JO but that has since resolved on its own.
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

Crtrader

Postby Crtrader » Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:10 pm

Doesn’t the doc pump the implant up to make sure it works, before sewing you up?

HildsR

Postby HildsR » Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:08 am

lennywin wrote:I had my surgery at Tampa General Hospital on Oct. 28th by Dr. Carrion. Everything so far is going fine. I have one question....How long does it take for the pump to soften up? Right now it's like squeezing a marble.
I was in no pain after the surgery and didn't even need to take a Tylenol. Dr. Carrion and Dr. Fernandez are both really nice guys.

Lenny

welcome and have a good day

Crtrader

Postby Crtrader » Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:56 am

stephen54 wrote:2.5 weeks post-op on my Titan Touch and suddenly feeling like this is going to be the right group of guys to lean on once I get the green light to inflate this thing :?
complete mystery to me at the moment what's going on in my sac! I have that take-home-practice valve/bulb they give you, but god almighty when I feel around I can't make heads or tails of what the F i'm actually feeling! looking forward to a detailed tutorial by Dr. Levine on 12/17...

Wishing you a speedy recovery.I have an appointment with Dr Carrion the end of January. How long after your initial appointment was your surgery scheduled? Did Dr Carrion pick which implant? Thanks.

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”