New Guy Erie PA

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
monorchid

New Guy Erie PA

Postby monorchid » Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:43 pm

Hello from Erie PA area. Have been reading the forum and learned much before being the new recipient of my very own inflatable penis. I will say that reading this forum and some others had helped me make my decision to get my implant. I registered today to hopefully be helpful to those that may be trying to make the same decision.
A note about my chosen forum nickname. Monorchid means having only one testicle. I had it removed at the time of penile implant placement as it was atrophying for years now and causes pain and my thinking was after the IPP pump was in place it probably would cause more discomfort to the testis being in close proximity to the pump. Thats all for now. Everyone have a good day.
Tried Xiaflex, first treatment was botched by an untrained Dr. That story can be shared here if anyone is interested just ask. Shots helped somewhat. IPP surgery on 9/9/2019. AMS LGX 18cm + 2 1/2 cm RTE. Very happy with the results so far.

DaveKell

Re: New Guy Erie PA

Postby DaveKell » Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:18 am

Welcome to the best, friendliest, open minded and informative men’s forum online. If you’ve already been here awhile I’m sure you knew that already!
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”