New to ED

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
WheezeTheJuice

New to ED

Postby WheezeTheJuice » Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:27 pm

Hello, I'm 33. I injured my penis while having sex with my then partner about 3 months ago (July sometime). The injury is slowly getting worse, I can no longer maintain erections which I noticed in September. I do still get urges (libido) and I can ejaculate but I have lost morning erections and night time erections. My Penis has the capability of buckling on the left side I suspect scar tissue/fibrosis has formed, I see a curve at the base and my penis and it is shaped differently now. I suspect there is a venous leak as well.

I have scheduled an appointment with a doctor (female, no choice) to get a referral to a Urologist. I have no high hopes and ZERO expectations with doctors these days, as I'm using poor mans insurance (US of A). I expect to be told "it's in my head" and "it will get better".

I'm just trying to wrap my mind around this and see where I can go from here.
No Wheezin' The Juice!!!

DaveKell

Re: New to ED

Postby DaveKell » Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:23 pm

Welcome to the best online forum for men. I seriously doubt any doctor in their right mind could tell you with a straight face it's all in your head from your description. Let us know what is suggested for your treatment, stick around and ask away any questions that occur to you. You'll get straight answers here from guys who've went through your same circumstances and much more!
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

NewGuyToo

Postby NewGuyToo » Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:25 pm

Hey WTJ -
Your story sounds very similar to mine - even similar time frame. I got into see a doctor within the first month and got a referral to a urologist. Took another two weeks for that, of course. He ordered a penile ultrasound (didn't know there was such a thing), and now am awaiting an appt for a Doppler study (to measure blood flow). My erections have gotten stronger than initially after my sex accident, but there is a definite curve to my penis that wasn't there before my accident. He's thinking Peyronie's Disease, so we'll see what comes back.
I'm 38, so I prob understand what you're going through. Feel free to PM me if you want to talk more.

Wes
Wes from Arizona. 39. Not as hard as normal lately, bump on shaft and now curve to penis.

thereishope

Postby thereishope » Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:59 pm

Did you had a penile fracture? Can you tell me exact story?

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”