New Guy Induction

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
Holl2305

New Guy Induction

Postby Holl2305 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:34 am

Hello, New Guy from Jacksonville, Fl. 70 years young on 9/13/2019.
Had Prostate cancer for 11 years before having proton radiation at UF Shands in Jacksonville, FL. Yes did the watchful waiting for 11 years. Had the proton done in July of 2017. 42 treatments. Going for two year checkup this month. Everything good so far.

Just had an implant done by Dr. EID in New York last Friday. 6 days post op now. Off all pain med for the most part now. Hot baths and heating pads really helps. Dr. EID was really great along with his staff. Just started cycling today. Going slow on this. Left inflated I think about 30 percent. Only pain I feel now is at the top third off the penis. Did lots of research on this site before saying yes to the implant. First post so will keep it short. So glad so far I went ahead and did the implant. First night was the most painful. Saying flat on my back for two and half days was tough. Will try and keep updating my progress so it helps others. Best site I have ever found for ED issues.

FreddyFree

Re: New Guy Induction

Postby FreddyFree » Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:30 am

Welcome to the brotherhood. You got it done by one of the best, if not the best.
You'll be fucking hard in no time. Take it easy on your wife, unless she..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
AMS 700 CX 18cm. x 12mm. With 3cm. RTEs. 10/10/18

Holl2305

Re: New Guy Induction

Postby Holl2305 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:32 pm

FreddyFree wrote:Welcome to the brotherhood. You got it done by one of the best, if not the best.
You'll be fucking hard in no time. Take it easy on your wife, unless she..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are correct DR, Eid and his staff was great. I did lots of research before going to DR. Eid and it still took me over two months after saying yes to D. Eid. To get it done.

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”