New Guy, Arizona

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
Happy Toy

Re: New Guy, Arizona

Postby Happy Toy » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:15 pm

Hi Wes, I sent you a PM, you will see it up in the right hand corner above, just click on the "Private message", that will take you there.
Best of luck my friend, Andy
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

Campbuff

Postby Campbuff » Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:13 pm

Hey Wes. I’m in Phoenix as well. Always nice to know a local guy you can open up with. Life’s too short to have a hang up about sharing problems with a friend. Maybe we could get together and share war stories?
Hope all is well.
John.
Phoenix, AZ. RP 4/17.

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:58 am

There are guys on this forum who are still in their teens so you are definitely not to young to be here. It’s unfortunate to be in your 30’s and have to seek help with sexual issues, but you are lucky to have a place like this to come to. I am 63, but developed ED at age30. Back then it was difficult to get help, even from doctors.

A curve and a bump on your penis is nothing to take lightly. It sounds like Peyronies and it can continue to get worse if it is. Treating early on is the easiest way to combat it.

Best wishes to you.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:30 pm

I'd like to add my 2 cents about Phoenix area urologists.
I also go to Ironwood Urology and Dr Avila was my doctor there through injections and implantation.

Dr Avila sized me perfectly although we disagree on the need for the CX.
It seems too early to rush into implant but a consultation would probably be smart.

Dr Avila had a personal issue of which I don't know the details.
I'm now seeing doctor Bigelow there and he impresses me so far.

He also has smaller hands so putting in the reservoir would probably be less traumatic.

Good luck getting a handle on this.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

NewGuyToo

Postby NewGuyToo » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:26 pm

Thanks for the recommendation.
Wes from Arizona. 39. Not as hard as normal lately, bump on shaft and now curve to penis.

mcdave555

Postby mcdave555 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:56 pm

Hi Wes , I a in Apache Junction , and needed a DR here as mine is in Canada, I used Hadfield Medical in Messa on Brown Road. I saw the new Dr and got my dose, Dave

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:19 pm

Hi Wes,
Another suburban Phoenix guy here.
I don't know your insurance situation, but I'd also recommend Ironwood Urology.
If your curve gets too severe I don't know if anything but an implant would correct it?

Dr Avila there did my implant, but now I'm seeing Dr Bigelow.
I think I read once that if Dr Avila would ever need an implant, he'd choose Dr Bigelow.

I think both are good doctors, but I like Dr Bigelow.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

mcdave555

Postby mcdave555 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:21 pm

good answers guys I have a dr down here now and all your advices are good, I needed a new prescription for Tri Mix here and cost me 109,00 to get a prescription no problems getting a DR, close by in Messa

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”