Condom use?

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
Xlargeandincharge63

Condom use?

Postby Xlargeandincharge63 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:08 am

I’m scheduled for titan surgery in 3 weeks, but wanted to find out about condom use with implant? Anything I need to know?

tobers

Re: Condom use?

Postby tobers » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:39 pm

if they worked be4, they shud work after surgery.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:39 pm

Condom is independent of what is inside the penis over which it is unrolled.

That is, the condom don't care, don't know, don't want to know and can't tell any difference. Until the penis does not go down after ejaculation.

So, you might find it could slip off while you are still erect if you keep stroking after you fill it with semen. Extra lubrication, you see.

Or you might find it difficult to remove from your penis unless you deflate the implant first.

You'll figure it out. But I daresay that if this is the biggest question in your mind, you are good to go. If it is a deal-breaker, you are not.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Xlargeandincharge63

Postby Xlargeandincharge63 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:50 am

I understand. Thank you for your response.

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”