Chat on new iPhone

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
OhioGuy

Chat on new iPhone

Postby OhioGuy » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:39 am

Why doesn’t chat work on my new iPhone?

dg_moore

Re: Chat on new iPhone

Postby dg_moore » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:28 am

Doesn't work on my Android tablet or phone either.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

charlie

Postby charlie » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:32 am

Hi guys,
Try downloading an app called Puffin,I can use it to get into this site,and use chat and cam.give it a try the app is free.
Let us know how you got on.Charlie
Implanted on the 22/07/2021. AMS.CX 18cm /4cm rte was 5.5” pre implant lost no lenght still 5.5”

Frank Talk Admin
Site Admin

Postby Frank Talk Admin » Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:00 pm

This is good to know. With the loss of Flashplayer, finding a chat program has been nearly impossible. Every chat room was powered by Flashplayer. This is a challenge.

Thanks
Paul

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:23 pm

Frank Talk Admin wrote:This is good to know. With the loss of Flashplayer, finding a chat program has been nearly impossible. Every chat room was powered by Flashplayer. This is a challenge.

Thanks
Paul

The current version is better than the last, but not as good as the original FlashChat. I guess some are put off by the lack of video capability, but I don't care about that.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”