George in Bama

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
bama1gem

George in Bama

Postby bama1gem » Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:54 pm

Hello All,
I have already posted a couple times before I saw the introductions and hellos. I am George in Roll Tide Country, 63, feel like I just joined Alcoholics Anonymous. It is really good that there is a group like this to discuss personal problems, especially problems that you don't really like discussing, even with your best friend. Thanks for being here and you have already been a great help. I have ED problems, Pills work for me, but I hate the side effects. Sinus stop up, have to breath through my mouth, have a flushing feeling, with heat around my face and maybe a light headache, scares me a little each time, but the side effects settle down and the erection is still there, not quite has hard as I would like, but can work with it. About had it in my mind to get a implant, but after reading here I am about to chicken out on that because of the length I read that everybody was loosing. Have been posting in the "Help' thread.

Dave48003

Re: George in Bama

Postby Dave48003 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:46 pm

Welcome George,

Quit worrying about the length thing. REALLY! Read my story called LGX Log in the implant forum.

Dave
Charter member of the Brotherhood of Bionic Boners.
69 YO with a venous leak since puberty, made worse by meds & diabetes. Tried pills, a VED, and injections before my AMS 700LGX was implanted 3-17-2011. A life changing event!

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”