New Here

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
JimStars

Re: New Here

Postby JimStars » Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:59 pm

Cobber,

Good for you on your first insert.
If you know that the 250 is not enough ... you can always use two at once. Pretty expensive but why not get some good wood out of all that expense. Beware tho .. more dosage might burn/sting a little more.

Report back soon!

J
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

Chris1260

Postby Chris1260 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:20 pm

Thanks again everyone for your words of encouragement and support. Been busy reading all the great information here, and I am not afraid of the operation and recovery periods now after reading the post here. This is a great site for all men suffering from ED. Thank you all for your help and support. Chris.

flyguy50

Postby flyguy50 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:17 pm

Chris
Had my prostate surgery two years ago and despite hope from my surgeon I never returned to my youthful vigor. My case was complicated by Peyronies as well. The injections were painful and just not spontaneous enough. I opted for the implant. While it isn't what I was when I was 30 or 40 (unfortunately Peyronies like prostatectomy robs you of length) but it works. It took a while to get used to and there are issues with occasional partial auto inflation, but I count my self very lucky that at 63 I not only beat prostate cancer but am a fully functional battlestar once again. This website was a godsend of info that helped me get through a lot of the early going. Good luck

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”