Newbee but Oldeee

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
allfr1

Newbee but Oldeee

Postby allfr1 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:26 pm

Hello everyone,
I am a 100% disabled Vietnam Vet and have had ED for about 25 years now.
I have helped Veterans for the last 14 years on my website which I probably can't mention as not to spam.
I joined to share my experances and help Veterans thru the VA system.
I look forward talking with you all.
I thank the management for the invite.

Frank Talk Admin
Site Admin

Re: Newbee but Oldeee

Postby Frank Talk Admin » Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:48 pm

allfr1
You can certainly mention your site. It's a good one for vets.
Welcome
Paul

6gun 44 mag

Postby 6gun 44 mag » Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:33 am

Glad you came by. I had just about given up that anything could work for me. These bunch of caring fellows here have got me off dead center and moving toward solutions. Do vets have problems?---certainly yes. Non vets do too, and caring people make the difference for us all. Hope to see you around these parts often.

seeking info

Postby seeking info » Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:48 pm

Glad to see anyone who visits here and nice to meet new members too. Do yourself a favor if you are new take the time to read the discussion boards. There is so much information within all those post that if you are looking for answers... you will find them... and also a few pictures of some brave brave souls who were brave enough to post!! For me, it has made me feel much better about myself to know I am not in the boat alone. You guys are great and I appreciate all you have shared!

S.
Medically retired. Due to very bad back issues..multiple surgeries. Implanted pain infusion system on long term opiodal meds; hypogonadism and hypothyroid as a side effect from intrathecal pain infusion system. Use low dose generic V

jn1421

Postby jn1421 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:58 pm

allfr1,
Welcome to the clan. Glad you are here. Please share your site link, I'm sure a lot of us Vets would love to visit. Don't forget to visit the chat room here at FT, we are a lively bunch.

Dave

allfr1

Postby allfr1 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:11 am

Come visit me at http://www.vetshome.com

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”