About Timing Out

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
handfulWES

About Timing Out

Postby handfulWES » Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:46 pm

Yes, often I am typing something and I need to stop, take care of something else and I return. I finish my post and click to submit to find I timed out. This site has a marvelous feature. You are actually able to click the back browser arrow and go back to where you first signed in if necessary. This has saved my bacon more than once. I thought I would share this special feature. Your material will be in tack so you don't loose anything. You are able to make your post. I have started using Word more since I now have to monitors to work with. I can't wait till I am in my new apartment where I have two 32 inch monitors one over the other and a real desk to work with. There I am able to enlarge the images because I deal with "Low Vision" problems. I often miss things and in reading. The strange thing is my far distance vision is better than 20/20 who would think. Not sure who designed or what software is being used to run this site but so far I have found it to be great. If I had a request it would be that when you use Word and you bold or color something that it would transfer in your paste. If this is possible would someone PLEASE clue me in on how to do this. I tried to drag and drop illustrations and that didn't work. I must be to stupid to the use of all the features. LOL My best friend of over 30 years tells me I don't handle change well. He believes if it were left to me I would still be using Windows 95 which did suck big ones. I believe XP and Windows 7 were the best operating systems. He upgraded all my machines to Windows 10 and I bitched to get him to roll them back and he told me its to late. I wasn't happy as he did that on purpose. I have managed the change at last. He is the goo roue but when it comes to Publisher, I am the guy to know.

WES
68, single, have had an implant since I was 42. Goals: to help men with ED; help men over come years of failure; to know their bodies; have a richer fuller sex life whether they or straight, Bi or gay. last I traveled this road starting in the late 60's

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”