18 year old with ed due to medicine

Posting in this forum is just for young members (under 40).
Lost Sheep

Re: 18 year old with ed due to medicine

Postby Lost Sheep » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:35 am

Smetro wrote:
Lost Sheep wrote:
Edrudd wrote:Just bought a penis pump, thanks for the advice. I talked to my mother. If I don't get my erections back this year I will be doing an implant.
Thanks for praying for me brother

Good luck. I used a pump (Vacuum Erection Device or V.E.D.) and used it according to two medically approved protocols I found in some medical journals.

Protocol 1: Pump up to full erection and keep it there for about 30 minutes. Do this two times each day. Do not use constriction ring. Keep the erection inside the VED. Do not pump up to too much vacuum or you can do damage to your penis tissues.

This maintains elasticity and size (length and girth).

Protocol 2: Pump up to full erection and keep it there for 1 minute, then release the vacuum. Then repeat. Do this for 30 minutes.

This maintains elasticity and size (length and girth) in addition to flushing blood through your tissues to maintain oxygen levels for tissue health.

Both these protocols seem to substitute for the naturally occurring erections men get throughout the day and night (which you are now missing - temporarily, I hope). These periodic erections are important for penile health.

Take care and good luck.

Lost did you watch the video?......no way that can be done without high risk of infection

Smetro,

What video? I think you may have misread my post. There is virtually no risk of infection with a VED. No breaks in the skin. There are dangers of edema, rupturing internal tissues, etc but infection is low on the scale of liklihood. Unless you know something I don't.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:17 am

Lost Sheep wrote:
Smetro wrote:
Lost Sheep wrote:Good luck. I used a pump (Vacuum Erection Device or V.E.D.) and used it according to two medically approved protocols I found in some medical journals.

Protocol 1: Pump up to full erection and keep it there for about 30 minutes. Do this two times each day. Do not use constriction ring. Keep the erection inside the VED. Do not pump up to too much vacuum or you can do damage to your penis tissues.

This maintains elasticity and size (length and girth).

Protocol 2: Pump up to full erection and keep it there for 1 minute, then release the vacuum. Then repeat. Do this for 30 minutes.

This maintains elasticity and size (length and girth) in addition to flushing blood through your tissues to maintain oxygen levels for tissue health.

Both these protocols seem to substitute for the naturally occurring erections men get throughout the day and night (which you are now missing - temporarily, I hope). These periodic erections are important for penile health.

Take care and good luck.

Lost did you watch the video?......no way that can be done without high risk of infection

Smetro,

What video? I think you may have misread my post. There is virtually no risk of infection with a VED. No breaks in the skin. There are dangers of edema, rupturing internal tissues, etc but infection is low on the scale of liklihood. Unless you know something I don't.

No Lost......the demo video of the South American doctors procedure of implanting......interesting and....Er .....unique
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

NeedleD

Postby NeedleD » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:23 pm

YIKES that does look risky and painful!
Use Super Quadmix due to severe Venous leak.Have a GREAT DAY!

ChosenOne619

Postby ChosenOne619 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:51 pm

I'm also on anti phychotic medicine for schtizphrenia. Which might have been brought out from marijuana. I also suffer from Ed. It sucks. I am 22 years old so we're not that far apart. The medicine made my Ed worse so I can understand. prayers for you my friend.
22 year old male with Ed since I could remember. Tried sildenafil 20mg per pill went up to 4 pills didn't work and side effect were getting to me. San Diego, California where I reside

Antipsychoticssuck

Postby Antipsychoticssuck » Sun May 05, 2019 6:13 am

Hey chosenone I also have e.d from antipsychotics. You aren't alone. Except I got it when I was 24, what a nightmare huh? Get a terrible mental illness and then the treatment kills your sex-life. The other members say the earlier you get an implant the better the outcome so there is definitely hope for us. Let's try all we can but know there is still hope in case all else fails

And edrudd, odds are you will regain functioning if you are healthy and do all you can do resolve the issue with medical guidance. If you don't need to take antipsychotics permenantly than you are very lucky indeed . The damage should be short term. Just use the pump as lost sheep suggested and you will be fine. I sincerely doubt you will need an implant. It is extremely rare for that medicine to cause indefinite e.d from a very brief time of dosing. Keep us posted
27 years old ,unresponsive to e.d treatment. Going to attempt supplements with doctors approval. On 7.5 mg of abilify for bipolar 1 with psychosis. Living in San Jose California ,looking at the possibility of needing an implant to regain my functioning.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed May 15, 2019 10:03 pm

Smetro wrote:
Lost Sheep wrote:
Smetro wrote:Lost did you watch the video?......no way that can be done without high risk of infection

Smetro,

No Lost......the demo video of the South American doctors procedure of implanting......interesting and....Er .....unique

The two vacuum therapy protocols I mentioned do not involve or relate to the procedure in the video in any way.

Did I misunderstand your post? It appeared (since you quoted my post referring to VED therapy) that your mention of risk of infection was related to that. I don't want any readers of this thread to think that the non-invasive vacuum protocols carry such risk.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Thu May 16, 2019 1:51 am

Lost
I think we are talking about different videos
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Rawness1111

Postby Rawness1111 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:33 am

Were all dealing with this problem. We may be different ages but the problem is the same. I'm only 32 and it started a few months before my birthday. At first I wasnt getting any erections, now several months later I get them every day and soon they will be long lasting. The penis is a small artery once it is damaged it takes alot to become restored. Take the steps. 1st change habits, stress can literally kill you. Eat right, exercise every single day or as much or often as you can, then meditate these pill, injection have been known to help and restore. Then when all else fails implantation. At the least that my goal. Every day, focus on the eating right and exercising and let go of the stress. Guaranteed results even if it's not in you penis it will be in your mind and life I'm much happier. And also date a little it helps to just get outside of you mind. Possibly get some head it helps boost confidence. Slow and steady, day by day its 2019 there is a cure for everything.
32 yrs old. Newly developed ed with divorce and searching for solutions.

Rawness1111

Postby Rawness1111 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:36 am

By the way I'm only 32 and there are many many people on here in their 20's. Shoot I've heard stories of folk having threesomes with these implants.
32 yrs old. Newly developed ed with divorce and searching for solutions.

Flavio

Postby Flavio » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:01 am

Please don't take offense but you are very young and, like all young men, a bit impetuous.

Surgery, pumps and implants may be good solutions for older guys like me but definitely not you. I'm sure you won't need any of that.

If you are currently taking antipsychotics and antidepressants, you will have to be patient and wait. These drugs, esp. SSRIs, are known to cause ED, once you stop these meds you will get your erections back. Only your doctor can say what's best for you, self medication is always a foolish thing to do.
Age 40. Psychogenic ED for over 20 years. Current regimen: Udenafil 200 mg, oral phentolamine mesylate 40 mg, Seredyn.

Return to “Young members”