Introduction of WES

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
handfulWES

Introduction of WES

Postby handfulWES » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:56 am

I have only been a member for a few days and I believe I have found something for my spare time. I feel this may be a place I might share my own struggle with ED since my early 20's and many years of seeking help.

I am 68 will be 69 this year and I used every thing available to me from pumps, rings, injections, ED pills and at last the implant. I believe I hit every pot hole along the way including having a wife walk out on me. My nature was Bi oriented which wasn't the problem in our marriage. It was my ability to perform when she wanted some dick. Her only thought was I was sleeping around as I wasn't at all because I couldn't get it up long enough to do the job.

When it comes to ED, there are so many factors involved and it does take time to cover all the basis. (i.e. medical issues, weight, leakage - you get the picture) All the commercials on TV and in magazines most of it is junk science and men are spending hundreds of dollars on pills that do nothing except possibly make them more horny. Being super horny doesn't make a dick stand and stay like a hunk of granite for at least 20 minutes. Yes, there are a number of herbs that increase the desire but if your tool isn't functioning right all you end up with is super horny and very frustrated.

Doctors who understand are far and few between, I know. Many doctors don't even know all the test to run and thus you are left holding an empty bag. If you turn the clock back to the late 60's on till at lease till the early 2000's even most urologist didn't understand everything and they are the male doctor. I have seen some plain MD's that actually knew something and those were older doctors generally ready to retire as my first doctor who helped me and opened up the door once again to a dick that worked at least 90 percent of the time.

In my late 30's I was once again fighting ED issues and my success rate was about 45 percent of the time it would last to the end. I hit the road once again seeking help. I used pumps and rings and hated the rings because my cock would go to hurting and when I did cum most of it didn't come forward but went to my bladder so on my next piss I had huge string of cum ending in the toilet. Not that it mattered but I missed the nice mess and not shooting out the end of my dick made my experience less satisfying. So much of the bang was out that I would stop remover the ring jack one off with a half hard dick or one that was limp all because the end felt so much better.

Now that I am retired, I work out of my home with guys with one on one time. I try to talk them thru things, educate them on what is available and how to start with a list of doctors that I know will he of help. I don't charge and my service has spread by word of mouth. I have devised an application that helps me, if they are honest, to help me cut thru some of the chase so we have more productive time.

In closing here, I live in central VA, if you are in my area send me a message. I don't care if you are straight, Bi or gay. We are all men who need help and my goal is to do just that. If you are interested in how I swing I am Bi and guess I lean more to the gay side. I know what you are thinking and I will not jump your bones. I have someone on both sides of the fence. PLEASE feel free to ask questions. I believe I have or might have some answers that could help if nothing else in unloading it often helps if you know the other individual understands. I am ex military and I know how to keep my mouth shut and unlike many, what I know, know one else will know. I will go to my grave with secrets but often it helps if you just get down to earth. I know all the medical terms but I like to mix it up with street language all because these terms every man understands. LOL

Oh, my handle: handfulWES - my friend of over 30 years tells me I am a handful and my answer is "In more ways than one".

I saw one topic that states for a certain age what a shame that the younger generation will not use older guys who have a wealth of knowledge stored and experience as well. WHAT A SHAME!
68, single, have had an implant since I was 42. Goals: to help men with ED; help men over come years of failure; to know their bodies; have a richer fuller sex life whether they or straight, Bi or gay. last I traveled this road starting in the late 60's

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”