sorry for the multiple posts

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
trimixboy

sorry for the multiple posts

Postby trimixboy » Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:45 pm

Sorry for the multiple posts, but I could not see my message until just a few moments ago.

If I click on "Discussion Forums" above, then "Introductions and Hellos" I saw some messages, but nothing recent
Then on "Introductions and Hellos" (above) and the board refreshed with about a dozen new posts.
Refreshing the browser did not help either, I don't know understand, but I can deal this.

Trimixboy

rlm1818

Re: sorry for the multiple posts

Postby rlm1818 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:36 am

The forum server has a defect in how it reports the page status. It appears to show up in only certain internet browsers. If the problem affects you (as it does me), you will need to set your browser to delete the browser cache each time you access this site. Otherwise you will not get the updated pages.
22cm Coloplast Titan OTR implanted Feb 2012 by Dr Francois Eid in NYC.
Initial implant experience here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1308

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”