New - 4 Days post op

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
oklagonian

New - 4 Days post op

Postby oklagonian » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:15 pm

I am glad I found this forum a few days before my surgery. It helped answer some questions that I would have otherwise not asked my Dr about, I think. It also helped me to be able to ask more specific questions to my Dr and to be able to have a little input.
I was around 9" a few years ago and around 10 1/2" before ED slowly started hitting me around 30yoa. about three years ago I was at the point of barely getting an erection, even with injections and declining from there.
After my surgery, the doc showed me my penis and explained to me that they left it partially pumped at about 1/3 of the capacity of the cylinders. I measured it the next day as well as I could with all the swelling and what-not I have about 3 1?2 inches. Does this mean I may be able to recover to 9+ inches?
Also, are there any tips on how to keep your penis pointing straight UP? The Doc said this was the preferred position for recovery, so I would like to follow directions but the little bugger wants to stick straight out or just kind of fall the the left (I have always hung to the left).
I would appreciate any feedback, thank you!

Donnie1954

Re: New - 4 Days post op

Postby Donnie1954 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:55 am

Dude,
Welcome to our family. Dam man 9+" , that's a nice dick! Add a signature to your posts. Tell a little about yourself. Age and brand of implant. Consider journalling your implant journey. Again welcome.
Your bionic brother,
donnie1954@mail.com
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

GruffHunter

Postby GruffHunter » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:25 pm

1) No, you will probably never be 9 inches again. When you develop ED, your dick shrinks. I was also a big guy, and got my implant a bit over a week ago. I've lost a few inches, but I am content, knowing it will function On Command.

2) To keep your dick pointed up, wear a Jock strap. This will also help keep the pump situated where it belongs while the tissue around it heals.
Gruff Hunter, 59, Titan (24 cm + 1 inch extenders) implanted by Dr Gross, 07 Jan 2017. Gay/open marriage, Chester, VT, USA

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:40 am

It's true. I don't know of anyone who has regained length with a Titan, they're not made that way. However, me and many others have regained lost length and girth with an AMS. My stretching routine works. It's under implants.
donnie1954@mail.com
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:28 pm

oklagonian wrote:I am glad I found this forum a few days before my surgery. It helped answer some questions that I would have otherwise not asked my Dr about, I think. It also helped me to be able to ask more specific questions to my Dr and to be able to have a little input.
I was around 9" a few years ago and around 10 1/2" before ED slowly started hitting me around 30yoa. about three years ago I was at the point of barely getting an erection, even with injections and declining from there.
After my surgery, the doc showed me my penis and explained to me that they left it partially pumped at about 1/3 of the capacity of the cylinders. I measured it the next day as well as I could with all the swelling and what-not I have about 3 1?2 inches. Does this mean I may be able to recover to 9+ inches?
Also, are there any tips on how to keep your penis pointing straight UP? The Doc said this was the preferred position for recovery, so I would like to follow directions but the little bugger wants to stick straight out or just kind of fall the the left (I have always hung to the left).
I would appreciate any feedback, thank you!

Welcome to the forum, oklagnonian.

In the days before your operation, if you stretched your flaccid penis, how long was it? That is a rough approximation of what you can expect your implanted erection to be. It is just an approximation, and you may experience some elongation over a year or so (depending on what device you got and your surgeon's technique).

Did you surgeon give you any suggestion as to what you might expect? Did he inject your penis to give it an erection? Did he do a stretch test? What was your size the last time you had a "natural" (with pills or without) erection and how long ago was that?

These answers will help us compare to our (and others' reported) experience.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “Implants”