Name Change

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
Cajun Jeff

Name Change

Postby Cajun Jeff » Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:28 pm

Guys I have been Corvetteman3 since FT started. I have changed my screen name as of today. I will be posting under the name Cajun Jeff. Why, because I am a Cajun from Louisiana and my real name is Jeff. Hope I don’t confuse too many here.
68 years old, Married 48 years. Prostate Cancer surgery 11 years ago. Tried Pills, VED, moved to injections (EdEx) for past 6 years. Implanted with AMS 700 LGX by Dr Hellstrom in New Orleans at Tulane Medical. 1/13/20

David_R

Re: Name Change

Postby David_R » Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:30 pm

My sister is married to a Cajun (named Bordeaux), and I grew up in New Orleans. Laissez les bon temps rouler! (Let the good times roll!)

Cajun Jeff

Postby Cajun Jeff » Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:45 pm

Hi David, I was born in New Orleans. But my parents moved when I was 5 out of the city.

Love the Cajun life style.

Yes Let the good times roll.
68 years old, Married 48 years. Prostate Cancer surgery 11 years ago. Tried Pills, VED, moved to injections (EdEx) for past 6 years. Implanted with AMS 700 LGX by Dr Hellstrom in New Orleans at Tulane Medical. 1/13/20

keysdude

Postby keysdude » Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:09 am

How did you change your name? I've been asking for months but got no info or replies.

Cajun Jeff

Postby Cajun Jeff » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:13 pm

I sent a request to Paul. Mod.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:13 pm

Cajun Jeff wrote:Guys I have been Corvetteman3 since FT started. I have changed my screen name as of today. I will be posting under the name Cajun Jeff. Why, because I am a Cajun from Louisiana and my real name is Jeff. Hope I don’t confuse too many here.

:) Cajuns always were a skilled bunch in my opinion, capable of taking nothing and always making something out of it. I said during the entire oil well fiasco, that instead of spending 40 days of engineering trying to figure out how to stop that gulf leak that they should have turned a bunch of cajuns loose on it. They would have figured out how to stop it in a week with whatever they could conjure up from at hand. Cheers.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Cajun Jeff

Postby Cajun Jeff » Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:37 pm

Thanks Alaibaba. Appreciate that remark. By the way congrats on that new equipment. I am envious!

williamb

Postby williamb » Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:27 pm

Alibaba, I am not so sure that you are correct. Remember that it was a British oil company, a large number of engineers, some bean counters that were in charge of everything and that is a lot of brits and engineers to get things fouled up. Ha Ha
Dave
born 1949, Cancer 2014, 1st Implant AMS CX 18 + 3 RTE, Oct 2015 by a Houston Doctor. Left with loss of length, Floppy Glans and pain, a very poor job. Revision in Dec 2016 by Dr. Kramer, 21 + 3 1/2 RTEs, LGX, Regained length, Glans supported and no pain.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:18 am

Cajun Jeff wrote:Thanks Alaibaba. Appreciate that remark. By the way congrats on that new equipment. I am envious!

:) Truly. I mean it. You have a group of people who live in the worst of environments, a gator swamp. They figure out how to harvest the trees, shrimp and dozens of other ways to survive and make a living in the worst conditions, often creating their own equipment to do it out of what they find laying around. The innovative ideas some have come up with impress me plus their hard work ethic in a crappy environment. They figure out their own problems and don't require college degrees or $100 grand to do it. Give them a pair of pliers, 6 missmatched parts and a welder and by the end of the week they have a machine that is doing something productive plus they understand the environment around them better than the EPA and weather channel. Sometimes I can't understand a word they say but I admire their skill and dedication more than doctors, lawyers and politicians who basically use an instruction manual to do all they do. Edit. Politicians do not follow the manual and ethics went out with door along with recycled bribe campaign funds turned cash to the hookers. Cheers.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:22 am

Brits burned the White house and we still ended up with Trump and them on the other side of the water. Like you said, a lot of foul up. Cheers.

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”