New here from Port Elizabeth South Africa

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
ianmac

New here from Port Elizabeth South Africa

Postby ianmac » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:57 am

Hello all
I would like to introduce myself to all existing forum members.
First of all, thank you Admin for accepting me. I think these type - specific forums are very helpful in the healing process.
I hope I will learn and meet new friends here.
I am 57 yrs old and had had my prostrate removed by - Da Vinci robot procedure on 11 October 2017.
I am not much of a talker, so forgive me if I just read and learn and not post much, bare with me for now.
I have not got all the fancy numbers of PSA / Gleeson score etc.
My last PSA 4 moths ago, was ZERO! I went for another PSA check yesterday and seeing the Doc in an hours time.
Wish me luck!
I am from Port Elizabeth - South Africa. Had prostrate removed on 11 October 2017 with Da Vinci robotic procedure by Dr Brummer. Non sign of further cancer.
21 August 2018 - PSA = 0

cincinnatus1951

Re: New here from Port Elizabeth South Africa

Postby cincinnatus1951 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:05 am

Ian: Welcome and good luck with your prostate follow up. Don't be shy, you'll need help getting back to normal after prostate surgery.
Cincinnatus
Age 79, Wife 77 Married 52yrs RPP Dr Brian Miles, Houston Methodist, July 2013. Used VED, pills, MUSE, and trimix with no or mixed results. 18cm Titan, one RTE by Dr Mohit Khera, Baylor, Houston, Jan 2016

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”