newbie from Ohio

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
bloomingguy

newbie from Ohio

Postby bloomingguy » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:54 pm

Newbie here. I scheduled an implant for Oct 31.2018 with Dr Kramer after 3 years struggling to have an erection strong enough for penetration. I think it happened about about 3 years ago after my wife was on top and rocked backwards. I felt a pinch/pop with a drop of blood about 30 minutes later in my urine. It could've also happened after getting off from testosterone cream cold turkey. I had terrific muscle cramps for 2 weeks after stopping the cream, after which I had a burning tip with every erection.

I develop a left bend (not quite 45 degrees) and sought medical consultation where PD was diagnosed. The bend has since straightened with a slight upward curve (burning tip is gone). The problem has become loss of length (but larger girth) and the inability to penetrate. I am leaning towards the AMS700 lgx after reading many posts here (thanks to all) but that could change. We love to go to nude beaches so a show 'er would be welcome :D :D :lol:
Born 1953, Implant July 2022 University Hospital using the Titan 18cm +1RTE. Northern Ohio

Greg1956

Re: newbie from Ohio

Postby Greg1956 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:22 pm

Welcome and best wishes. Let us know if you have any questions we can answer for you.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:57 pm

Welcome, and give my regards to Kramer.
Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:22 pm

bloomingguy wrote:Newbie here. I scheduled an implant for Oct 31.2018 with Dr Kramer after 3 years struggling to have an erection strong enough for penetration. I think it happened about about 3 years ago after my wife was on top and rocked backwards. I felt a pinch/pop with a drop of blood about 30 minutes later in my urine. It could've also happened after getting off from testosterone cream cold turkey. I had terrific muscle cramps for 2 weeks after stopping the cream, after which I had a burning tip with every erection.

I develop a left bend (not quite 45 degrees) and sought medical consultation where PD was diagnosed. The bend has since straightened with a slight upward curve (burning tip is gone). The problem has become loss of length (but larger girth) and the inability to penetrate. I am leaning towards the AMS700 lgx after reading many posts here (thanks to all) but that could change. We love to go to nude beaches so a show 'er would be welcome :D :D :lol:

Welcome to Frank Talk. If I can be of any assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.

Larry

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”