This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
ArtFirn

Postby ArtFirn » Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:17 pm

Hello to all
I am 66 , had a radical prostatectomy in 2007. Have experienced ED since. Am now scheduled for an implant on 1/18/2012. Hope I am doing the right thing. I have researched the web for months and been reading your posts on this site for a week or two and have learned a lot. Thank You.

antelope

Re: New Member

Postby antelope » Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:18 pm

Glad to have you with us and best wishes for a great outcome and an easy recovery! Come see us in the Chat Room.

Greg
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

Cajun Jeff

Postby Cajun Jeff » Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:17 pm

Art: good luck with the implant many of the guys on FT have already become bionic. Do keep us posted.

Cajun Jeff
68 years old, Married 48 years. Prostate Cancer surgery 11 years ago. Tried Pills, VED, moved to injections (EdEx) for past 6 years. Implanted with AMS 700 LGX by Dr Hellstrom in New Orleans at Tulane Medical. 1/13/20

bob1138

Postby bob1138 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:29 am

Welcome Art,

Best of luck with your Implant.
December 13th will be the Fourth Anniversary of my Coloplast Titan Penile Implant Procedure.
My wife of 49 years and I are both very happy with my Titan Implant.
I'm sure you will discover, as I have, that there are a bunch of great guys in the FT Group who are willing to share their
experiences with ED and offer support.
Again, welcome and best of luck.

Bob

Dave48003

Postby Dave48003 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:58 pm

Art:

Welcome and congrats on your decision to go forward with solution. Most of us bionic guys have absolutely no regrets. As you are aware, there are risks, but you, like I, did you research and feel the small risk is worth it to reap the wonderful rewards.

I'm here to tell you, not only is it fantastic to stand up with a massive erection and be able to perform in ways you never thought possible, but the boost to your self esteem to know you have a working penis that can "stand up" with the best of them is just unbelievable.

Best of luck!

Dave
Charter member of the Brotherhood of Bionic Boners.
69 YO with a venous leak since puberty, made worse by meds & diabetes. Tried pills, a VED, and injections before my AMS 700LGX was implanted 3-17-2011. A life changing event!

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”