Hello from Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
Mstrdadc
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada (half way between Toronto and Niagara Falls)

Hello from Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

Postby Mstrdadc » Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:23 pm

Chris here.

I'm 62 and have had ED for about 10 years. I've tried all of the pills, Muse, pumping, tri-mix. I was diagnosed with a venous leak 5 years ago. Intercourse has been nonexistent for about 4 years. I'm scheduled for an implant January 17th, 2011. Hoping for the best. Prepared for some possible disappointment.
Chris in Hamilton (Ontario, Canada)
AMS 700 LGX being implanted January 17th, 2012

Cajun Jeff

Re: Hello from Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

Postby Cajun Jeff » Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:52 pm

From the guys on here that have had implants almost all of them are very excited about the progress and their new abilities. Good luck on your implant,.

Cajun jeff
68 years old, Married 48 years. Prostate Cancer surgery 11 years ago. Tried Pills, VED, moved to injections (EdEx) for past 6 years. Implanted with AMS 700 LGX by Dr Hellstrom in New Orleans at Tulane Medical. 1/13/20

regain-is-the-aim

Re: Hello from Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

Postby regain-is-the-aim » Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:24 am

Chris:

First welcome! This is a a good place. Suggest you post also under the Implants Discussion Forum. You will probably get some great support from guys who already have Implants.

Since you expressed some concern- go ahead and ask those ?'s there- the members of this clan who have gone bionic will help any way they can I am sure. In that Forum many guys have detailed their journey to bionic status.

Almost every guy who has done the surgery has been pleased with the results- but I will let them speak for themselves. While I'm not bionic, their openness and willingness to share has removed the mysteries and much of the scare from the process. If I had too, I now think I could- with their help and support. Don't worry about having concerns; any time we let a doc operate down there on/around our favorite body part- well. . .

Please also feel free to send any of them a PM (Private Message) with you questions. There is help and support here. Those who have implants represent guys who have battled venous leak as well as other etiologies. Also, feel free to join in the chat room. A lot of fun and experience awaits. We have a number of Canadian guys here- so please feel at home.

Regards,

Dick
"Regain-is-the-Aim"
Dick
PCa-surgery 10/06

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”