What now?

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
Tallcool1

What now?

Postby Tallcool1 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:01 pm

Hey guys, I wanna thank Nohard for introducing me to this site, and hope it will help me figure out what to do. It has already helped some just reading and understanding that so many us are going through this then I thought. I don't feel like the Lone Ranger so much. I have have type 2 for probably a few years but was diagnosed in April and because I let it go so long I have a bad case of ED and not sure what to do. The pills have given my zero results and I have moved on to working with the pump and a ring. I can get just enough of an erection to penatrate but it's still not close to the same as it use to be. It gets rock hard in the pump but even with the ring it goes down a lot as soon as the vacuum is released. To make matters worse the pump is making my wife uncomfortable I have found out after over hearing talking to a friend. On top of that she is feeling disconnected from me and about us because of the problem. Any suggestions from someone that the pills and the pump has not worked for would be really appriciated. I am going to start trying both but with the pump being a problem I don't know if that's going to fly with her or not. I am hoping that if I can get it working like it should that she will over look the problems she has with it.

tomas1

Re: What now?

Postby tomas1 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:58 am

I think the next logical step would be injections.
That's the route I took.
Please stay away from the places that advertise in the newspaper.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

Tallcool1

Postby Tallcool1 » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:33 pm

Thank you for advise, I will check out the forums here about injections and talk to my doctor about them. Had some interesting developments using the pump but I will post in the proper place.

endlesslove

Postby endlesslove » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:37 pm

I wonder if your pump has various size rings? You might have more success with a smaller ring. It makes a big difference. Prior to my husband's implant we used a Bonro Vacurect. You can buy various size rings. If the ring is too large it won't sustain the erection. We had another VED that we had prior to the Bonro that we didn't like at all. Not all pumps work as well. You might want to call the company's customer service for help. They have well trained people that might be able to help.
endlesslove[url][url][/url][/url]

Tallcool1

Postby Tallcool1 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:54 pm

Thanks Endless, I already have different rings coming and we will see if that helps. I ordered some that were suggested in another forum and it made sense that they might work better. So I am hoping you are right.

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”