My bad story and questions about an implant

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.

Moderator: Larry10625

Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
guyinthedarkness

Re: My bad story and questions about an implant

Postby guyinthedarkness » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:31 am

Thank you for your support guys. I will let you know how my story will go on in the next weeks...

faktrman

Postby faktrman » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:52 pm

I am 62 have had ED since 40 pills worked till 61 then I got the AMS700 and love it, no loss in length and some girth increase. I can pump it up and stay hard as long as i want. I was 13 cm before surgery and am 13cm now. I gets hard and we have sex 6 times a day. We are also swingers and my female friends love it also.

vajim1

Postby vajim1 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:35 am

Wow, 6 times a day!!! No way could I do that at your age. Unless I did not cum. :D
75 year old fart.Radical prostatectomy Oct. 9, 2017,Psa 30 days after .15 next Psa .2. 37 Radiation treatments for recurrent cancer, 90 days out Psa .1, next Psa .065 ZERO ERECTIONS,

ChosenOne619

Postby ChosenOne619 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:40 am

Sorry to hear about your situation. Especially at your age. Just wanted to give my sympathies and prayers.
22 year old male with Ed since I could remember. Tried sildenafil 20mg per pill went up to 4 pills didn't work and side effect were getting to me. San Diego, California where I reside

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”