looking for direction

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
Etep77

looking for direction

Postby Etep77 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:12 am

Hello Men!
As a 77 y.o. male who, until this past year, enjoyed all the pleasures a healthy erection provided, I’m now faced with the emotional desires, urges and needs that can no longer be fulfilled due to complete E.D.. From all appearances, I am in excellent health, financially secure, and emotionally stable except for my longing for the return of a “call to arms”. Nothing has changed in my life, that I am aware of, which is negatively affecting my ability to “perform”. Having read about this site on the Apollo, I have joined with you to see what support and direction you may provide. I look forward to a rewarding experience.
Respectfully,
Etep77

jn1421

Re: looking for direction

Postby jn1421 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:04 am

Etep77,
Welcome to a safe place. Thanks for posting your introduction we're glad you're here. This site is a mine field of answers to any ED related questions you have. You will find quite a few individuals here that are able and willing to help in ways that your Urologist hasn't considered. If you haven't yet, come visit the chat room.

Dave

Titan_Man

Re: looking for direction

Postby Titan_Man » Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:30 pm

Etep77,

Again, Welcome to Frank Talk. This site has been a great place for many men to help through their journey of ED. I am so glad that you found this website, as it has helped many of us through the strains of ED. There are many men here, in all walk of life, dealing with many of the same issues, so please feel free to reach out as much as you feel comfortable with. I wish you the best of luck, and if there is anything that I can do, please dont hesitate to ask.

David
David, 33, from Central MA
Erectile Dysfunction all of my life
Severe venous leak
Coloplast Titan OTR implanted 9/4/12

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”