Piercing

There is more to sex than an erect penis. How do you maintain your sexuality both for yourself and for your partner? What techniques do you use to give both of you a great, satisfying sex life? How do you explore your own body and sexuality now that the rules have changed?
Donnie1954

Piercing

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:45 am

A person's decision to adorn themselves with body jewelry is their business, not mine. I might bite the bullet and get a tattoo one day in the future. Probably an arm band (I think they're hot). I have a question. Why would someone get a tongue stud or Prince Albert (ear studs no problem) Might do it myself)
Just curious.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Larry10625

Re: Piercing

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:53 am

ddbryan1972 wrote:A person's decision to adorn themselves with body jewelry is their business, not mine. I might bite the bullet and get a tattoo one day in the future. Probably an arm band (I think they're hot). I have a question. Why would someone get a tongue stud or Prince Albert (ear studs no problem) Might do it myself)
Just curious.
Donnie

A funny story... My oldest daughter (now 27 years old), when she was 16 asked me if she could get her belly button pierced... I told her no. She asked why and I told her that she doesn't have a belly button, until she turns 18 it's mine and she is just renting it. She got her stupid piercing on her 18th birthday. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Larry

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:13 am

So funny Larry. I hate those huge holes people put in their ears. It looks horrible. In my humble opinion.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:23 am

ddbryan1972 wrote:So funny Larry. I hate those huge holes people put in their ears. It looks horrible. In my humble opinion.
Donnie

Oh yeah they look stupid. It's origin is;
The Maasai tribes of Kenya have used ear stretching to alter their appearance for centuries. Ear stretching may have been performed in various ways within the tribe: sometimes weight was used to elongate ear lobes; other times it was the size of the piercing that brought about the stretching, much like it is today.
I guess if you are from that tribe in Kenya then maybe but, otherwise just looks dumb. :)

Larry

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:07 pm

I'll never forget when my oldest son was about 8 years old I took him shopping with me one day. We were in a part of town with a huge Hispanic gang population. As I was walking down an aisle I saw through the window an old Chevy Bellaire set up as a lowrider (the trademark of a big gang) pull into the parking lot. A huge guy got out with tattoos visible on every part of his body that was exposed with him wearing a tank top and baggy shorts. He was headed for the store my son and I were in. I wasn't worried because I had the name to drop of the leader of the most powerful gang. I did a sign for his auto window tinting business. As my son and I rounded another aisle the guy comes walking towards us. I saw he had rows of piercings on each ear, nose studs and several lip ring piercings as well. Just as he passed us, my son said (very much loud enough to be heard several feet away) "he looks like a fishing lure". I herded him straight to the door and out of there.
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:17 pm

Kids only know to be frank and honest, not politically correct. Kinda like my president.
Donnie

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:28 pm

DaveKell wrote:I'll never forget when my oldest son was about 8 years old I took him shopping with me one day. We were in a part of town with a huge Hispanic gang population. As I was walking down an aisle I saw through the window an old Chevy Bellaire set up as a lowrider (the trademark of a big gang) pull into the parking lot. A huge guy got out with tattoos visible on every part of his body that was exposed with him wearing a tank top and baggy shorts. He was headed for the store my son and I were in. I wasn't worried because I had the name to drop of the leader of the most powerful gang. I did a sign for his auto window tinting business. As my son and I rounded another aisle the guy comes walking towards us. I saw he had rows of piercings on each ear, nose studs and several lip ring piercings as well. Just as he passed us, my son said (very much loud enough to be heard several feet away) "he looks like a fishing lure". I herded him straight to the door and out of there.

What? No bullet proof vest that day??? :)

Larry

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:47 pm

When I was in my 20's some buddies and I went out drinking and had a few too many. Somehow we decided it would be cool to get our dicks pierced. Thankfully, all I got was a Frenum piercing with a small barbell. A couple of the guys got fairly large PA's.

A couple days later I had a modeling job. When I undressed and got on the model stand I saw the instructor paying more attention to my dick than she ever had. After class she asked me to stay and when the students were gone she said if I wanted to keep posing for her class I would need to take the jewelry out before I arrived next time. By then I already regretted having done it so I decided to remove the barbell and let the hole close up.

Greg
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (64.66 KiB) Viewed 3382 times
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

MARKOS2018

Postby MARKOS2018 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:51 pm

Hey Greg

I just got a glans ring such as in this picture. Would like to pierce my frenulum with barbells as you have. Still debating whether to do it and it would take some time off from sex. Wife not pleased, but i still want to.

Apparently you say that you didn't do it but someone else did it.... I assume in GA

How long was your recoup then?

Rod
Titan implanted by Dr Eid Due to Peyronies, Implant was the only option for me.

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:15 pm

Hardrod,
It seems whenever I say I had a Frenum Piercing, I get corrected, but that is what it is called. I was told to wait a month for it to heal before having sex. At the time it was the longest month of my life. I was horny as hell and jacked off constantly. I hadn’t moved to GA when I had it done.

Greg
Attachments
6CDA6DDF-C888-47FC-87E6-141684192C37.jpeg
6CDA6DDF-C888-47FC-87E6-141684192C37.jpeg (20.63 KiB) Viewed 3350 times
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Return to “Sexuality 2.0”