Piercing

There is more to sex than an erect penis. How do you maintain your sexuality both for yourself and for your partner? What techniques do you use to give both of you a great, satisfying sex life? How do you explore your own body and sexuality now that the rules have changed?
briefs

Re: Piercing

Postby briefs » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:41 pm

I have both nipples pierced and a PA. I really enjoy the look and feel, especially the weight of the PA pulling on my dick.
I had to remove the barbells before implant surgery for safety. I want to go up a gauge on my nipples, so it's off the the piercing place. I'm still in the post-operative healing stage but I've tried, carefully, putting in my PA. My 0 gauge won't go in but my 2 gauge will. I need to be careful about the proximity of the curved barbell to the tips of the implant cylinders. I'm looking forward to being healed and being able to wear my PA again.
Greg. 63. Gay in Los Angeles. HIV positive since '81. ED, venous leak and Peyronie's disease starting at age 49. Loss of length and girth -- 6 ¾ x 5 ½ before ED, 5 ½ x 5 pre-surgery 14 years later, 5 x 4 ½ after implant. Surgery was June 2018. :D

CTR5000

Re: Piercing

Postby CTR5000 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:39 pm

I share same feelings as Mustang and Briefs. Have had my PA for about 18 years now. Was pierced with a 12 gauge and a circular barbell. Took about 5-6 weeks to heal. With a PA, every time you piss you're pretty much rinsing the wound. Over time, I really liked the feeling of stretching up in size. The extra sensation during stretching can add some nice intensity! Sometimes I'd even leave my ring out and let my piercing shrink down a bit just to enjoy that stretching sensation again. Been up to a 0 gauge. Right now it fits a 4 gauge nicely. Could have it back up to a 0 g within a week or two if I wanted. I bought a 00 gauge ring but realized that's just getting silly. It'd look like I'm carrying a door knocker around with me! LOL! When I met my urologist regarding getting my implant, he was fine with the fact I was pierced. Said it wouldn't hinder it at all. But I wouldn't get pierced now if I wasn't already. I'd think it a safe bet that I'd be risking damage to my implant.

Return to “Sexuality 2.0”