Nicknames for penis.

There is more to sex than an erect penis. How do you maintain your sexuality both for yourself and for your partner? What techniques do you use to give both of you a great, satisfying sex life? How do you explore your own body and sexuality now that the rules have changed?

Moderator: Larry10625

ETGuy71

Re: Nicknames for penis.

Postby ETGuy71 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:41 pm

You are correct Donnie. VL was diagnosed as moderate following ultrasound. Just have to wait for personal/family reasons for implant.
But I’m using VED to stay in shape, as it were.
69 yrs old. New onset of venous leak. Heading towards implant. Researching to be educated on this process.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:27 pm

I actually am among the minority that never felt the desire to name any of my body parts. However, my girlfriend and I have tentatively named my penis, "Spike" (based on names collected in this thread).

Her vagina now has the nickname, "Molly" (after the red-haired character in Richard Thompson's song "1952 Vincent Black Lightning".

Runners up for my penis' name were "James" (the protagonist in the song, named James Aidee) and "Vincent", also from the song. Oddly, "Lightning" or "Black Lightning" were not considered.

The Vincent Black Lightning, built between 1948 and 1952 was a motorbike with undeniable personality, 998 cc British V-twin with 70 horsepower and loads of style.

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=ht ... FHoECAQQBg

The 1948 Vincent Black Shadow was at the time the world's fastest production motorcycle. Over the following 4 years things just got better.
Last edited by Lost Sheep on Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lost Sheep
Born 1948 AMS LGX 18+3 implant Nov 6, 2017 by Dr Tavis Shaw. Spent 14 months researching in effort to optimize outcome. After 30 yrs of progressive unrecognized ED I will do this RIGHT; no second chance with one's first.
Anchorage AK, USA

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:30 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:I actually am among the minority that never felt the desire to name any of my body parts. However, my girlfriend and I have tentatively named my penis, "Spike" (based on names collected in this thread).

Her vagina now has the nickname, "Molly" (after the red-haired character in Richard Thompson's song "1952 Vincent Black Lightning".

Runners up for my penis' name were "James" and "Vincent", also from the song. Oddly, "Lightning" or "Black Lightning" were not considered.

The Vincent Black Lightning, built between 1948 and 1952 was a motorbike with undeniable personality, 998 cc British V-twin with 70 horsepower and loads of style.

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=ht ... FHoECAQQBg

The 1948 Vincent Black Shadow was at the time the world's fastest production motorcycle. Over the following 4 years things just got better.

Molly and Spike... I like it... it's got a nice ring to it. :)

Larry
51 years old, married 29 years. Implanted Mar 30/17 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. (AMS 700 LGX 18 + 2). Had implant removed Apr 29/17 due to Septic Shock. Liposuction By Dr. Gan and re-implant by Dr. Brock (AMS LGX 15 + 2) Dec 14/17.

jisherwood

Postby jisherwood » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:35 pm

I have my penis tattooed with “OTIS” :D because when it get erect it spells oh this going to hurt. :lol: :lol:
60 yrs, nerve sparring surgery Dec'17, neobladder with prostate removal because of bladder cancer, trimix may-2018

stubby

Postby stubby » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:20 pm

"stubby" but he's fun to play with !

Return to “Sexuality 2.0”