Nipple piercings

There is more to sex than an erect penis. How do you maintain your sexuality both for yourself and for your partner? What techniques do you use to give both of you a great, satisfying sex life? How do you explore your own body and sexuality now that the rules have changed?

Moderator: Larry10625

Bbubba

Nipple piercings

Postby Bbubba » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:07 pm

Prior to my RP in 2010 I had my nipples pierced, it was like a four lane highway of sensations from my nipples to my dick, when my wife and I were having sex, she would tug on my nipple rings and I would cum like a horse. Well I let the piercings close up after my surgery, I just got them pierced again, and after injecting Tri-Mix yesterday my wife started playing with my piercings and the results were the same as before, anyone else have their nipples pierced?
RP March 2010, tried all the prescribed stuff to start erections, nothing worked. Finally after three years I tried Tri-Mix, over 500 injections later, without a misfire I’m a happy man!

dg_moore

Re: Nipple piercings

Postby dg_moore » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:09 pm

Eek. The idea of piercing anything sounds awful to me. I don't even see how women can stand to have their ears pierced.
Dave, 75, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

Floridian

Postby Floridian » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:17 pm

Hey Bubba

Sounds like you are highly sensitive there to have a connection from nipples to your dick! Awesome.
Son had one nipple ring and i never asked him about his sex life. He no longer sports it..and it must have closed up.

Who did your piercing?

Rod
Titan implanted by Dr Eid---- Due to the "wasting" from Peyronies, Implant was the only option for me.

justanotherdrumber

Postby justanotherdrumber » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:17 pm

Those sensation you mentioned are rea, especially at first.
I've been pierced 20+ years now.
Erie,PA
Age 64 - g/f 34
Implanted ams700 lgx, 18cm+1cm RTE
March 2018

FishingTime67

Postby FishingTime67 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:02 pm

Always wanted mine done but my nipples are already very sensitive enough..
I'd like to get a PA but wife says that a no go for her.
I'm 51 new implant in Jan. 2018 with Titan one 24 cm no RTE,had issues with tubbing and fluid gathered around reservoir which cause deflation issues. Tubbing got kinked. Had total replacement with AMS CX 24cm 3rtes
Size 7 in. girth 6 erect

briefs

Postby briefs » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:26 pm

My nipples are pierced and I have a PA. I had to take out the jewelry for my implant surgery as a safety measure. Once I am healed, my surgery was at the end of June, I will go to the piercing place and get my rings reinserted. The piercing holes have closed a little so I might need a smaller gauge.
I love the feel of the weight of the PA and it's wonderful to tug on the nipples. I can easily take out the PA for sex, if desired.
Greg. 63. Gay in Los Angeles. HIV positive since '81. ED, venous leak and Peyronie's disease starting at age 49. Loss of length and girth -- 6 ¾ x 5 ½ before ED, 5 ½ x 5 pre-surgery 14 years later, 5 x 4 ½ after implant. Surgery was June 2018. :D

Return to “Sexuality 2.0”