Testim/Testosterone attracts the opposite sex?

There is more to sex than an erect penis. How do you maintain your sexuality both for yourself and for your partner? What techniques do you use to give both of you a great, satisfying sex life? How do you explore your own body and sexuality now that the rules have changed?
dtwarren1942

Testim/Testosterone attracts the opposite sex?

Postby dtwarren1942 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:07 pm

I started using Testim 1% gel about a year ago. At first, my wife, who suffers from asthma, said it bothered her and asked me not to rub it on before going to bed at night. I now rob it on after taking my morning shower and quickly put on a tee shirt after it dries and have not heard any additional complaints.

On several occasions over the past year I have received comments from females that they thought I smelled good (I do not use cologne or deodorant). I was wondering if the odor of testosterone is attractive to the opposite sex.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Peckerwood

Re: Testim/Testosterone attracts the opposite sex?

Postby Peckerwood » Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:20 pm

It seems that it might increase your production of pheromones; I recently read that eating celery has that effect.

antelope

Postby antelope » Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:54 pm

I think it's the drinking of the Bloody Mary that precedes the eating of the celery.....
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

Masonjames

Postby Masonjames » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:40 pm

I used it for a while but found the smell to overpowering. Smells great for a while but then becomes all you can smell. Wife hated the smell after a while too. It also cause a rash on my skin
70 year old, Married 53 years with two adult children.
Tried pills, herbs, and Trimix. Implanted by Dr. Hakky , in Atlanta, on the 1st, of September. Titan XL 24cm's with two 1.5cm"s RTE"s

Masonjames

Postby Masonjames » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:50 am

I had the same experience. At first it smelled great but then became overpowering. My wife hated the smell. What stopped my usage was that it caused me to break out in a rash, at the application site. Once it started it only got worse.
This seems to be a general complaint and I don't understand why the company would not consider using such a strong sent. Just a hint of that smell would be great!
Tried pills, herbs, and Trimix. Implanted by Dr. Hakky , in Atlanta, on the 1st, of September. Titan XL 24cm's with two 1.5cm"s RTE"s

Masonjames

Postby Masonjames » Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:44 am

Masonjames wrote:I used it for a while but found the smell to overpowering. Smells great for a while but then becomes all you can smell. Wife hated the smell after a while too. It also cause a rash on my skin

Same experience here. I found the smell overpowering and it broke me out. It seems to be a common complaint and I don't know why they haven't taken the smell out of the product

Return to “Sexuality 2.0”