Sex Games

There is more to sex than an erect penis. How do you maintain your sexuality both for yourself and for your partner? What techniques do you use to give both of you a great, satisfying sex life? How do you explore your own body and sexuality now that the rules have changed?
Larry10625

Re: Sex Games

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:56 am

justanotherdrumber wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:
newbie443 wrote:I have meet a women and am looking to get back in the game after a really long time. We meet on line and have done a lot of messaging so we have a good idea on what we like and it seems to be a pretty good match. We have had our first face to face meeting and it went well. We are still messaging. But it has been a long time for me and I was thinking about maybe getting a sex game to play together. Neither of us are into pain. No spanking or BDSM. Both are open to anal play and toys, and oral. Anyone know of a sex game that fits? She lives 125 miles away so I will not see her again until next week. So I have some time to order it.

If you are still interested in the games, you could go into one of those sex shops... you would be surprised at what they have. This is 8 months since your post, do you still see this woman you spoke of?

Larry

Foreplay was never a problem with 50 feet of rope, a pair of handcuffs and a Ping-Pong paddle in the night stand drawer ! :shock:

OMG..Wow.. I am trying to imagine this game and the visions in my mind are.... well... not good. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Larry

justanotherdrumber

Postby justanotherdrumber » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:13 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:

If you are still interested in the games, you could go into one of those sex shops... you would be surprised at what they have. This is 8 months since your post, do you still see this woman you spoke of?

Larry

Foreplay was never a problem with 50 feet of rope, a pair of handcuffs and a Ping-Pong paddle in the night stand drawer ! :shock:

OMG..Wow.. I am trying to imagine this game and the visions in my mind are.... well... not good. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Larry

I guess that just depends on what end you're on Larry ! ~winks ~
Erie,PA
Age 64 - g/f 34
Implanted ams700 lgx, 18cm+1cm RTE
March 2018

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:08 pm

Larry10625 wrote:

Larry

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Larry

justanotherdrumber

Postby justanotherdrumber » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:28 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:

Larry

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Larry

You've seen my craftsmanship ...
... I told you I'm Kinky as ~H~E~L~L~ :twisted:
Erie,PA
Age 64 - g/f 34
Implanted ams700 lgx, 18cm+1cm RTE
March 2018

Return to “Sexuality 2.0”