Sex Games

There is more to sex than an erect penis. How do you maintain your sexuality both for yourself and for your partner? What techniques do you use to give both of you a great, satisfying sex life? How do you explore your own body and sexuality now that the rules have changed?
newbie443

Sex Games

Postby newbie443 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:08 pm

I have meet a women and am looking to get back in the game after a really long time. We meet on line and have done a lot of messaging so we have a good idea on what we like and it seems to be a pretty good match. We have had our first face to face meeting and it went well. We are still messaging. But it has been a long time for me and I was thinking about maybe getting a sex game to play together. Neither of us are into pain. No spanking or BDSM. Both are open to anal play and toys, and oral. Anyone know of a sex game that fits? She lives 125 miles away so I will not see her again until next week. So I have some time to order it.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

Larry10625

Re: Sex Games

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:37 am

newbie443 wrote:I have meet a women and am looking to get back in the game after a really long time. We meet on line and have done a lot of messaging so we have a good idea on what we like and it seems to be a pretty good match. We have had our first face to face meeting and it went well. We are still messaging. But it has been a long time for me and I was thinking about maybe getting a sex game to play together. Neither of us are into pain. No spanking or BDSM. Both are open to anal play and toys, and oral. Anyone know of a sex game that fits? She lives 125 miles away so I will not see her again until next week. So I have some time to order it.

I had a great big die (about4 inches cubed) it had all kinds of positions, oral, etc. Roll the die, get a hummer... :)

Larry

newbie443

Postby newbie443 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:13 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
newbie443 wrote:I have meet a women and am looking to get back in the game after a really long time. We meet on line and have done a lot of messaging so we have a good idea on what we like and it seems to be a pretty good match. We have had our first face to face meeting and it went well. We are still messaging. But it has been a long time for me and I was thinking about maybe getting a sex game to play together. Neither of us are into pain. No spanking or BDSM. Both are open to anal play and toys, and oral. Anyone know of a sex game that fits? She lives 125 miles away so I will not see her again until next week. So I have some time to order it.

I had a great big die (about4 inches cubed) it had all kinds of positions, oral, etc. Roll the die, get a hummer... :)

Larry

I have seen those. It's been a long time since I dated. I was married for over 30 years and been divorced for over 6. Going on 40 years since I chased a new woman to wrestle neked. Guess I'm just a bit nervous about it. Trimix is not working really well yet. I was thinking something that could be tailored to the need. Maybe starting off mild at first and then move up as things hopefully went along. And the ability to exclude things that we are not in to.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

66 years young.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:50 pm

newbie443 wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:

Larry

I have seen those. It's been a long time since I dated. I was married for over 30 years and been divorced for over 6. Going on 40 years since I chased a new woman to wrestle neked. Guess I'm just a bit nervous about it. Trimix is not working really well yet. I was thinking something that could be tailored to the need. Maybe starting off mild at first and then move up as things hopefully went along. And the ability to exclude things that we are not in to.

I hope your date goes well for you. It's like riding a bike... once you learn how... ;)

Larry

newbie443

Postby newbie443 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:37 pm

Well you know you can go and look at a bicycle and even walk it around a bit. :D But when it comes time to jump on it and take off that's another thing in itself. Now ifin there was a game that had you do some stuff with the bicycle and work up to riding it hard. Well that would be a way to get things rolling. ;)

66 years young.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:38 pm

newbie443 wrote:Well you know you can go and look at a bicycle and even walk it around a bit. :D But when it comes time to jump on it and take off that's another thing in itself. Now ifin there was a game that had you do some stuff with the bicycle and work up to riding it hard. Well that would be a way to get things rolling. ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Larry

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:13 am

Strip poker or black jack to start. Once you are both naked the winner of each hand get to name activity. You could create a winners chart making it more progressive. With the last item Hell with card lets fuck

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:24 am

hturner12 wrote:Strip poker or black jack to start. Once you are both naked the winner of each hand get to name activity. You could create a winners chart making it more progressive. With the last item Hell with card lets fuck

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh Hugh, you're ever the romantic :lol: :lol:

Larry

newbie443

Postby newbie443 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:35 am

hturner12 wrote:Strip poker or black jack to start. Once you are both naked the winner of each hand get to name activity. You could create a winners chart making it more progressive. With the last item Hell with card lets fuck

I have a deck of cards. Thanks that might just work.

66 years young.

justanotherdrumber

Postby justanotherdrumber » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:58 pm

newbie443 wrote:Well you know you can go and look at a bicycle and even walk it around a bit. :D But when it comes time to jump on it and take off that's another thing in itself. Now ifin there was a game that had you do some stuff with the bicycle and work up to riding it hard. Well that would be a way to get things rolling. ;)

Here is hoping she is at least a 10 speed ...
Erie,PA
Age 64 - g/f 34
Implanted ams700 lgx, 18cm+1cm RTE
March 2018

Return to “Sexuality 2.0”