Fisting

There is more to sex than an erect penis. How do you maintain your sexuality both for yourself and for your partner? What techniques do you use to give both of you a great, satisfying sex life? How do you explore your own body and sexuality now that the rules have changed?
Greg1956

Re: Fisting

Postby Greg1956 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:53 pm

I completely agree about that. Most of the body can be an erogenous zone if you let it be.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:29 pm

Be that as it may, personally the only scenario I can imagine (nightmare, not fantasy) would be being held down by several strong dudes in prison. This is nothing I would ever volunteer for, but to each his own.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

radioradio

Re: Fisting - Where will it end?

Postby radioradio » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:49 pm

So sad...

Kermit5 (1).jpg
Who will be next?
Kermit5 (1).jpg (39.14 KiB) Viewed 4027 times
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

bbb2.5

Postby bbb2.5 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:34 am

Greg1956 wrote:I completely agree about that. Most of the body can be an erogenous zone if you let it be.

Let me just say... my body fall into that category.

CTR5000

Postby CTR5000 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:15 pm

Okay... I'll "come clean" so to speak! I first got into fisting probably 25 years ago, give or take. (Give and take too!) Any of my doctors who might ever need to know do, and they never batted an eye when I first brought it up. (Never felt a need to tell my dentist but my primary care physician and colorectal surgeon know! LOL!) I'd never try to proselytize regarding fisting but as for me and my husband, it has been one of the most intimate parts of our sex life. As others have said, if any one thing is required in this act it's trust... trust unlike most have ever known or been called upon to build. I totally understand anyone thinking "No way!" and "Impossible!" just as much as I understand there being 1000's of questions about fisting simply for curiosity's sake. Something the level of fisting SHOULD bring up questions!

In trying to explain fisting to guys who just want to know "Why?" I've found one description to be the most effective at eliciting an "Oh wow... I never imagined that" response:

Gay or Str8: Ever felt your partner's/spouse's/lover's heartbeat? Now imagine that very heartbeat felt from deep within. Your feel your mate's heartbeat surrounding your hand - and your mate feel's his own heartbeat reflected back to him off your fingertips. (I can only speak of the Male/Male fisting experience. While I was married to my now ex-wife for 20 years, this was not part of our sex life... not even a finger... believe me, I begged!)

I've heard of Tibetan Monk's who can be in such a deep (no pun intended!) trance that they can be fisted with absolute ease and not even feel it. Today, colonoscopies are sometimes done without anesthesia if patient and doctor are okay with it.

Hope that sheds just a bit of light on the subject!
Colin

IF anyone is more curious about fisting I've often suggested the following book. While doing his research, the author visited the fisting group I once belonged to.

https://www.amazon.com/First-Hand-Eroti ... 1887895558

bbb2.5

Postby bbb2.5 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:03 am

CTR5000 wrote:Okay... I'll "come clean" so to speak! I first got into fisting probably 25 years ago, give or take. (Give and take too!) Any of my doctors who might ever need to know do, and they never batted an eye when I first brought it up. (Never felt a need to tell my dentist but my primary care physician and colorectal surgeon know! LOL!) I'd never try to proselytize regarding fisting but as for me and my husband, it has been one of the most intimate parts of our sex life. As others have said, if any one thing is required in this act it's trust... trust unlike most have ever known or been called upon to build. I totally understand anyone thinking "No way!" and "Impossible!" just as much as I understand there being 1000's of questions about fisting simply for curiosity's sake. Something the level of fisting SHOULD bring up questions!

In trying to explain fisting to guys who just want to know "Why?" I've found one description to be the most effective at eliciting an "Oh wow... I never imagined that" response:

Gay or Str8: Ever felt your partner's/spouse's/lover's heartbeat? Now imagine that very heartbeat felt from deep within. Your feel your mate's heartbeat surrounding your hand - and your mate feel's his own heartbeat reflected back to him off your fingertips. (I can only speak of the Male/Male fisting experience. While I was married to my now ex-wife for 20 years, this was not part of our sex life... not even a finger... believe me, I begged!)

I've heard of Tibetan Monk's who can be in such a deep (no pun intended!) trance that they can be fisted with absolute ease and not even feel it. Today, colonoscopies are sometimes done without anesthesia if patient and doctor are okay with it.

Hope that sheds just a bit of light on the subject!
Colin

IF anyone is more curious about fisting I've often suggested the following book. While doing his research, the author visited the fisting group I once belonged to.

https://www.amazon.com/First-Hand-Eroti ... 1887895558

Well said Colin...

justanotherdrumber

Postby justanotherdrumber » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:23 pm

Fisting is hardly "just" a Gay men culture thing. Heterosexual partners into BDSM partake in both Vaginal and Anal fisting, with Vaginal probably being more prevalent, with anal fisting happening primarily to the males.
Erie,PA
Age 64 - g/f 34
Implanted ams700 lgx, 18cm+1cm RTE
March 2018

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:41 am

radioradio wrote:So sad...

Kermit5 (1).jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Larry

justanotherdrumber

Postby justanotherdrumber » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:58 am

Larry10625 wrote:

Kermit5 (1).jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Larry

..... I never heard Kermit "safeword" [code] out !
Erie,PA
Age 64 - g/f 34
March 2018

justanotherdrumber

Postby justanotherdrumber » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:03 am

justanotherdrumber wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:

Larry

..... I never heard Kermit "safeword" [code] out !

I've had my whole hand that far up a few "Muffs" !
Erie,PA
Age 64 - g/f 34
March 2018

Return to “Sexuality 2.0”