Libido Increase

There is more to sex than an erect penis. How do you maintain your sexuality both for yourself and for your partner? What techniques do you use to give both of you a great, satisfying sex life? How do you explore your own body and sexuality now that the rules have changed?
Anonymous FT Member

Re: Libido Increase

Postby Anonymous FT Member » Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:00 pm

So you guys are supposed to be helpful and yet none of you can define what it is you're talking about.

What is this libido and how do you MAX it out so I can experience all the good things you guys are saying you have. Are you for real or just pretending? These days we all need evidence and truth

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Sun Aug 06, 2023 10:50 pm

PSSDorAmINormal wrote:So you guys are supposed to be helpful and yet none of you can define what it is you're talking about.

What is this libido and how do you MAX it out so I can experience all the good things you guys are saying you have. Are you for real or just pretending? These days we all need evidence and truth

Libido is a word commonly used to describe desire, drive or energy, usually conceived as sexual in nature, Thus what is being discussed is our desire for sexual activity or release.

Being in common use, we thought it would not require formal explanation. But maybe such a vague thing as "feeling" should have been nailed down in specificity, since there could be differing concepts about libido in men who have differing degrees of it and certainly different personal histories of sexual experiences.

Good that you requested we all agree on what it is we are trying to discuss.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Anonymous FT Member

Postby Anonymous FT Member » Wed Aug 09, 2023 6:01 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:Libido is a word commonly used to describe desire, drive or energy, usually conceived as sexual in nature, Thus what is being discussed is our desire for sexual activity or release.

Being in common use, we thought it would not require formal explanation. But maybe such a vague thing as "feeling" should have been nailed down in specificity, since there could be differing concepts about libido in men who have differing degrees of it and certainly different personal histories of sexual experiences.

Well I say it all the time on here. I don't think I have any of what you just said. Is this something that medical doctors can address, or would they rather not hear about "feelings"?

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Aug 09, 2023 10:27 pm

PSSDorAmINormal wrote:
Lost Sheep wrote:Libido is a word commonly used to describe desire, drive or energy, usually conceived as sexual in nature, Thus what is being discussed is our desire for sexual activity or release.

Well I say it all the time on here. I don't think I have any of what you just said. Is this something that medical doctors can address, or would they rather not hear about "feelings"?

Psychiatrists use it all the time. It is part of their clinical vocabulary. And psychiatrists (at least in this country) are all medical doctors. Some doctors may not care about such nebulous things as patient "feelings", but those who take a holistic approach (another word that has different meanings for different people) and care about their patients' FULL welfare do.

I have a question for you, though. How do you use the word?
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

Anonymous FT Member

Postby Anonymous FT Member » Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:24 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:Psychiatrists use it all the time. It is part of their clinical vocabulary. And psychiatrists (at least in this country) are all medical doctors. Some doctors may not care about such nebulous things as patient "feelings", but those who take a holistic approach (another word that has different meanings for different people) and care about their patients' FULL welfare do.

I guess it is not really part of my daily vocabulary, so I don't really see the word except when I'm logged onto FrankTalk. It is here that I see men use the word. Since we're all men and basically talking about same thing, I keep thinking it is a missing piece of my sexual health.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:00 am

PSSDorAmINormal wrote:
Lost Sheep wrote:Psychiatrists use it all the time. It is part of their clinical vocabulary. And psychiatrists (at least in this country) are all medical doctors. Some doctors may not care about such nebulous things as patient "feelings", but those who take a holistic approach (another word that has different meanings for different people) and care about their patients' FULL welfare do.

I guess it is not really part of my daily vocabulary, so I don't really see the word except when I'm logged onto FrankTalk. It is here that I see men use the word. Since we're all men and basically talking about same thing, I keep thinking it is a missing piece of my sexual health.

Not at all missing, PSSDorAmINormal. Libido is a fairly subjective term in that it is in the mind and every individual's mind is subject to one's own referential background. In other words, "libido" is hard to pin down.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Fri Aug 11, 2023 9:07 am

To me the term libido refers to how horny a person gets over a certain time frame. Horny, meaning you want/need a sexual release. The sooner your body desires that sexual release is the more libido you are considered to have.
I always said my libido was at 110% because I wanted sex twice a day or more. That was in my prime days. Since the age factor has to be part of that formula I probably have to say my libido is more like 60% now. Twice a week would keep me happy but even once a week is good.
As far as increasing libido the only thing I can attest to is marijuana. In my youth smoking a bit would make me want sex now. The fortunate thing was it had the same effect on my partner.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Anonymous FT Member

Postby Anonymous FT Member » Sat Aug 12, 2023 12:29 am

Old Guy wrote:To me the term libido refers to how horny a person gets over a certain time frame. Horny, meaning you want/need a sexual release.
I don't really notice a need or feeling to have a sexual release.

Old Guy wrote:As far as increasing libido the only thing I can attest to is marijuana. In my youth smoking a bit would make me want sex now. The fortunate thing was it had the same effect on my partner.

I don't know about smoking, but I sometimes use D8 gummies, or I also have a tincture/oil. Sometimes I get kind of giggly or fun, but mostly it relaxes me and I end up screen locked until I can't take it any more and I just want to shut my eyes and go to sleep. I also tried some hhc gummies, but in my opinion they were nothing more than expensive candies. They did nothing for me.

scharff

Postby scharff » Mon Aug 28, 2023 9:23 am

I've tried the PT stuff and it really did get me thick and make me feel horny. But I had notable issues with the side effects so I stopped using it. When I went on Trimix, I gained a lot more confidence and so that made my desire for sex increase significantly. So, a lot of it IS in your mind. And my partners were good with it. They knew that there was very little chance of me not getting an erection and there was certainty that we were going to be having sex of some kind once I injected so for me, it made a lot of things easier.

ready2go

Postby ready2go » Thu Sep 07, 2023 5:57 pm

[quote="scharff"]I've tried the PT stuff and it really did get me thick and make me feel horny. But I had notable issues with the side effects so I stopped using it. When I went on Trimix, ]
pt stuff? would that be the pt-141? im thinking of trying some of that . i have read it increases libido but does it have positive effects on erections ?

Return to “Sexuality 2.0”