WIVES WHO WONT LET THEMSELVES ENJOY ORAL SEX

There is more to sex than an erect penis. How do you maintain your sexuality both for yourself and for your partner? What techniques do you use to give both of you a great, satisfying sex life? How do you explore your own body and sexuality now that the rules have changed?
Larry10625

Re: WIVES WHO WONT LET THEMSELVES ENJOY ORAL SEX

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:37 am

newtoed wrote:Yes, every woman is different. I’m dating a 26 year old girl now who is the most orgasmic woman I’ve ever had. During our 1-2 hour sessions she come from inercorse about 15-20 times but so hard that she seems to lose her mind. I love to eat her sweet pussy, she lets me and she comes like crazy about 3-4 times in 5 minutes. But I can tell she could be without oral and just be fucked all the time.

She gives amazing oral bless her heart.

Does she enjoy giving oral, just not getting??

Larry

newtoed

Postby newtoed » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:55 am

Not sure if she enjoys giving oral, but she does without asking and very good at it even swallows.

She has multiple incredibly long and intense orgasm from intercourse from the slightest stimulation. She can even cum from nipple stimulation and she said she could have an orgasm without any stimulation just thinking about me lol.

But the funny thing is she never initiates sex on her own. But she is very receptive.
Amazing woman for sure.
Age 54, Single, Los Angeles. Stage 2 rectal cancer in 2013. Radiation, surgery, chemo. In remission for 5 years. Some ED before cancer, complete since. 2-3 units of Trimix 40/30/2 2-3 times a week since Feb/2017 with great success!

Reggieman

Postby Reggieman » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:05 pm

Just curious but when your wife says she doesn't like cunnilingus, what does she not like about it? Mine recently announced she doesn't like it. When we were dating one of the first things I told her was that I was looking for a lady that did like oral sex. She said she was okay with it. Now she says she never liked it. She is hard to pin down about her ideas about sex. For some reason she does not like to explain her thoughts on a variety of sex issues. She wasn't so conservative when we met and after we were married, at least for the first year. Sometimes on any issue she will agree with me so as to not hurt my feelings (I think). Later I find out she changes her mind. It would make things easier if she would just be honest with me so we could talk things through.

Cunnilingus is special for me and I only do it for her on special occasions when the mood is right. I've always been afraid of doing it each time we have sex because then it would be routine and lose its special nature. She on the other hand rarely asks for any special sexual act or performance as she is content just with intercourse (she doesn't orgasm from intercourse). I attempt intercourse for a while but due to my lack of penile sensitivity and lowered libido after my R. P., I don't orgasm. Usually we resort to manual stimulation on each other to climax. Since my R. P. she usually wears out stroking me before I orgasm and I have to finish myself. This is so sad for me as masturbation is a solo event and not mutual pleasuring.

AS mentioned previously elsewhere on F. T. I have been taking an aromatase inhibitor to boost my libido but I had to drop it as it was causing mood changes....and not good ones! My testosterone level is within normal range.
Retired. R.P. 2016. Bilateral nerve sparing surgery. Now use .15cc of Bimix twice weekly & anorgasmia, moderately incontinent. Wife no longer interested so go solo with Electro-stim using Erostek ET-312. Now am Type 2 diabetic.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:54 am

Reggieman wrote:Just curious but when your wife says she doesn't like cunnilingus, what does she not like about it? Mine recently announced she doesn't like it. When we were dating one of the first things I told her was that I was looking for a lady that did like oral sex. She said she was okay with it. Now she says she never liked it. She is hard to pin down about her ideas about sex. For some reason she does not like to explain her thoughts on a variety of sex issues. She wasn't so conservative when we met and after we were married, at least for the first year. Sometimes on any issue she will agree with me so as to not hurt my feelings (I think). Later I find out she changes her mind. It would make things easier if she would just be honest with me so we could talk things through.

Cunnilingus is special for me and I only do it for her on special occasions when the mood is right. I've always been afraid of doing it each time we have sex because then it would be routine and lose its special nature. She on the other hand rarely asks for any special sexual act or performance as she is content just with intercourse (she doesn't orgasm from intercourse). I attempt intercourse for a while but due to my lack of penile sensitivity and lowered libido after my R. P., I don't orgasm. Usually we resort to manual stimulation on each other to climax. Since my R. P. she usually wears out stroking me before I orgasm and I have to finish myself. This is so sad for me as masturbation is a solo event and not mutual pleasuring.

AS mentioned previously elsewhere on F. T. I have been taking an aromatase inhibitor to boost my libido but I had to drop it as it was causing mood changes....and not good ones! My testosterone level is within normal range.

I thought I was told that my levels were fine too BUT my libido sucked until I started injecting testosterone. :)

Larry

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:52 am

newtoed wrote:Yes, every woman is different. I’m dating a 26 year old girl now who is the most orgasmic woman I’ve ever had. During our 1-2 hour sessions she come from inercorse about 15-20 times but so hard that she seems to lose her mind. I love to eat her sweet pussy, she lets me and she comes like crazy about 3-4 times in 5 minutes. But I can tell she could be without oral and just be fucked all the time.

She gives amazing oral bless her heart.

I dated a girl once that would pass out during her orgasm. Scared the hell out of me the first time it happened. She loved to have her pussy sucked.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

Flounder

Postby Flounder » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:39 pm

My wife’s addiitude towards oral sex immensely improved after my RRP 6 years ago. Previously, she would go down on me during foreplay but made me promise to never cum in her mouth.

Now she enthusiastically sucks me to orgasm although it’s a dry climax. I asked her how she got to be such a good cock sucker. She said she was googling for “how to give a good head” vids as her contribution to my recovery after surgery. Also, the dry orgasms removed her hangup about a mouthful of cum so now she can enjoys sucking. She was never shy about receiving oral - through the years, I’ve given her many more orgasms with my tongue than dick
Last edited by Flounder on Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A-69, M-44, Battling ED since partial NS-Prostatectomy 2012 plus SRT for PCa return 2016
Pills & injections ran their course. Implant 11/11/22 by Dr. Eid.
Titan Classic 22cm, LH cylinder trimmed, Ectopic reservoir placement.

MARKOS2018

Postby MARKOS2018 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:22 pm

Flounder

What a great change in your wife's attitude toward oral sex. Wow you are lucky and of course your wife happened to research the topic on her own. My wife enjoys giving head but I think she needs some of the videos your wife watched. But Im not complaining! She is still not too fond of cum in her mouth but give some time, right????

Rod
Titan implanted by Dr Eid Due to Peyronies, Implant was the only option for me.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:58 pm

My wife's idea of oral sex is sucking on the head and licking it for less than a minute. It's not the same as mine. Even when I am eating her pussy she just lays there. I say, if it feels good, say something dammit. A real good mood killer. Women, especially mine, have no clue how important feedback is to a man.
donnie1954@mail.com
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Return to “Sexuality 2.0”