Naturism

There is more to sex than an erect penis. How do you maintain your sexuality both for yourself and for your partner? What techniques do you use to give both of you a great, satisfying sex life? How do you explore your own body and sexuality now that the rules have changed?
Anonymous FT Member

Re: Naturism

Postby Anonymous FT Member » Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:30 am

68CatFan wrote:There are several nudist resorts in Ohio. Most do limit the number of single males, however. You could also look on Facebook for a nudist/naturist group close to you.

I'm not on facebook, so I wonder if it would still show me the groups?
How do you know there are several in Ohio? Are they all on facebook?

vajim1

Postby vajim1 » Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:29 am

Just Google nudist resorts Ohio
76 year old fart. Prostate removed Oct. 9, 2017,Psa 30 days after .15 next Psa .2. 37 Radiation treatments for recurrent cancer, 1 year out Psa .033 ZERO ERECTIONS, implanted Sept 5 2019 Dr. Lentz Duke Raleigh N.C. Titan 22cm.

silver daddy 1960

Postby silver daddy 1960 » Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:03 am

Also Truenudists.com
63 yrs old, NYC, DR. Eid Titan Coloplast Dec 10, 2021

Blueroger1956

Postby Blueroger1956 » Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:29 pm

I too enjoy being naked and am always naked whenever the situation allows. I think that a lot of naturists either don't enjoy or at least don't admit that there is a sexual element to it. I feel kind of sexy when naked and like to see myself and enjoy being very aware of my genitalia. I go on naturist walks in southern UK with a group of mostly men. There is a slight homoerotic edge to the whole affair. All those swinging cocks! My wife is totally OK with my nudity. It's not her thing but she doesn't mind me walking naked alongside her when we are out in the countryside. There is also an exhibitionist element. I like to be seen and even better to be accepted as the person who I am with all my eccentricities. I have been to Burning Man where it is totally OK to be naked. I love it!
66 years old. The pills have stopped working and I am exploring the solutions.

Return to “Sexuality 2.0”