Sensations inside scrotum

There is more to sex than an erect penis. How do you maintain your sexuality both for yourself and for your partner? What techniques do you use to give both of you a great, satisfying sex life? How do you explore your own body and sexuality now that the rules have changed?
Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:52 pm

During arousal, even before getting an erection, I find a pleasant tightness in my testicles. This may disappear as my ED gets worse, I cannot tell for sure. If anyone has observed this, can you tell me about your experience?

Is it in any way restored with an implant? I kind of doubt it, but first-hand testimony would help in my decision processes.

Climaxing always produces orgasmic contractions in my scrotum. Is that present or absent with an implant? Does it make a difference if the implant is inflatable or malleable?

Thanks

Lost Sheep
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Greg1956

Re: Sensations inside scrotum

Postby Greg1956 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:16 pm

When I was younger I had large, heavy lowhanging balls. I thoroughly enjoyed all of the affects I got from those boys when having sex or jacking off. Either way, they felt great bouncing around. When I came, my balls pulled tighter in the sac and it felt great.

After taking Androgel my balls got smaller and lighter so they didn't hang low any more. I still enjoyed sensations when they were massaged, but lost that natural feeling I had previously.

Now I have an implant. I swim laps 5 days a week and since my balls shrank they sometimes disappear inside my body when I am in the cool pool water. I told my surgeon about that and said I worried maybe the pump that is placed in the scrotum would also migrate inside so he anchored it against my scrotum skin to prevent that from ever happening. Combined with my tight sac, and the tubing from the cylinders to the pump, there is kind of a stiffness to. My scrotums till has all the same sensitivity it has had, but with very little ball movement, it is not the same as it was in my prime.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Return to “Sexuality 2.0”