Masturbating/Getting Off With a Flaccid Dick

There is more to sex than an erect penis. How do you maintain your sexuality both for yourself and for your partner? What techniques do you use to give both of you a great, satisfying sex life? How do you explore your own body and sexuality now that the rules have changed?
peiguy

Re: Masturbating/Getting Off With a Flaccid Dick

Postby peiguy » Fri May 28, 2021 12:39 pm

For years I have masturbated soft simply by rubbing my little softy through my briefs. It does take quite a while to climax but the longer it lasts the more pleasure.

Mark74

Postby Mark74 » Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:20 pm

Im a big fan of using a vibrator. I start on a low setting and glide it over my glans under briefs. By the end I put it directly on my glans and frenulum. I still haven't achieved orgasm with it, so if i wish to ejaculate I finish off with traditional masturbation. I wish to stop this practice, however, so I'll get a fleshlight and keep my hands off. I think the friction of the hands on the penis only exacerbates ED
Last edited by Mark74 on Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mark74

Postby Mark74 » Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:25 pm

Jagtstein wrote:At 75 years old, I need more stimulation to have an orgasm. I am currently masturbating through my prostate with a 10mm, 25cm rib dilator. Very pleasant. I get a maximum of 13mm sound. My meatus is stretched to 17mm. :)

I've been trying the prostate stimulation thing, but I just can't get the hang of it

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:02 pm

Mark74 wrote:I've been trying the prostate stimulation thing, but I just can't get the hang of it

Yep. If you think the female orgasm (particularly the G-spot orgasm) is elusive, the P-spot is many times more so. But I am told, worth it.

So, until you do get the p-gasm, just enjoy whatever sensations you DO get from it. After all, in most of life, it is the journey, not the destination that makes the trip worthwhile. Of course, if your destination is Heaven, it's ALL good!
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

bedhumper

Postby bedhumper » Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:14 am

I have been masturbating soley by humping the bed with a mostly soft cock by choice since I before I could even cum. I get hard OK, bit i prefer to hump with it mostly soft because it takes longer and doesn't chafe. Very rare, but I can't be the ONLY one that does it this way.

Anonymous FT Member

Postby Anonymous FT Member » Sat Jul 09, 2022 7:19 pm

I read that many of you here are suggesting stimulation of the nipples. I would seriously like to know how that works because I don't seem to be gaining anything by doing that. How can the nipples cause erection or ejaculation or sensation in the prostate?

I wonder if this is another indication that I have nerve damage or loss of sensation. Perhaps past SSRI broke the link between nips and penis or nips and prostate?

SteveSW

Postby SteveSW » Sat Jul 09, 2022 7:39 pm

PSSDorAmINormal wrote:I read that many of you here are suggesting stimulation of the nipples. I would seriously like to know how that works because I don't seem to be gaining anything by doing that. How can the nipples cause erection or ejaculation or sensation in the prostate?

I wonder if this is another indication that I have nerve damage or loss of sensation. Perhaps past SSRI broke the link between nips and penis or nips and prostate?

I have found over the years that nipple play works for some men, and not so much or at all for others.
20 years of severe Peyronie's plaque, 90 curve, hinging and ED. Cost me 1.5" L and 1" G.
Implanted 2/18/21, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal. Have gained 3/4". Gay, married, age 68.

Anonymous FT Member

Postby Anonymous FT Member » Sat Jul 09, 2022 7:47 pm

SteveSW wrote:I have found over the years that nipple play works for some men, and not so much or at all for others.

Why do I have to be one of those guys? :(

Does the same hold true for prostate sensitivity? Again I feel nothing special; just something foreign in my butt and sudden urge to urinate.

Is there a way to work toward training or improving sensations in other so called erogenous zones?

SteveSW

Postby SteveSW » Sat Jul 09, 2022 7:58 pm

PSSDorAmINormal wrote:
SteveSW wrote:I have found over the years that nipple play works for some men, and not so much or at all for others.

Why do I have to be one of those guys? :(

Does the same hold true for prostate sensitivity? Again I feel nothing special; just something foreign in my butt and sudden urge to urinate.

Is there a way to work toward training or improving sensations in other so called erogenous zones?

I've never played with a guy who didn't have prostate sensitivity to one degree or another. Some just need more aggressive stimulation than others. But there is generally a response.
20 years of severe Peyronie's plaque, 90 curve, hinging and ED. Cost me 1.5" L and 1" G.
Implanted 2/18/21, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal. Have gained 3/4". Gay, married, age 68.

Anonymous FT Member

Postby Anonymous FT Member » Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:15 pm

SteveSW wrote:

I've never played with a guy who didn't have prostate sensitivity to one degree or another. Some just need more aggressive stimulation than others. But there is generally a response.[/quote]

That might take awhile for me. :!:

Any tips on training the nips or prostate to respond?

Return to “Sexuality 2.0”