Masturbation during marriage

There is more to sex than an erect penis. How do you maintain your sexuality both for yourself and for your partner? What techniques do you use to give both of you a great, satisfying sex life? How do you explore your own body and sexuality now that the rules have changed?

Moderator: Larry10625

Donnie1954
Posts: 2478
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:04 pm
Contact:

Re: Masturbation during marriage

Postby Donnie1954 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:20 pm

I 'beat it' 4 to 5 times a week. Never discuss my solos with my wife unless she asks. She rarely asks as I do my homework. Very well I might add! I'm a sex machine. I'm bionic. 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.
.

AnotherOldMan
Posts: 129
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:52 am

Re: Masturbation during marriage

Postby AnotherOldMan » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:24 pm

Your wife doesn't object to you going to the gym does she?

http://www.mensfitness.com/women/sex-tips/12-benefits-0
74 years old, married 50+ years, wife 75 years old
Started using VED about 2 or 3 years ago.

Cigar56
Posts: 525
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:56 am

Re: Masturbation during marriage

Postby Cigar56 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:16 am

I probably average 5-6 days a week. Wife has a very low drive, making solo play a no-brainer. She knows I do it so it's all good.
62. Was under "active surveillance" for prostate cancer. Scheduled for prostate radiation -- Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy (SBRT) -- in December 2018. Considered implant for ED but decided to stay with injections.

Nocturne
Posts: 102
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:59 pm

Re: Masturbation during marriage

Postby Nocturne » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:04 pm

I do it regularly, almost once a day. My wife does too, occasionally in front of me or just touches herself while we are fucking, which I think is hot. I think we both rather like the fact that the other masturbates; means we both have good drives.
Genetically sky-high Lp(a) of 390 led to various heart diseases. Ultra-low testosterone of 120 (now 480 with Clomid) also contributed to ED at age 41. Managing with daily Cialis, but for me, the implant is a "when", not an "if".

wgs743
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:27 pm

Re: Masturbation during marriage

Postby wgs743 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:16 pm

How do you guys that masturbate 4-7 times a week get it up each time? Do you have implants? Using genuine Viagra from Canada would cost you $100 - $150 a week. Trimix would be less expensive, but the guideline on injections is 8 - 10 times a month.

Anonymous3
Posts: 1307
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:43 pm

Re: Masturbation during marriage

Postby Anonymous3 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:17 pm

You do not have to be rock hard to jack off

David_R
Posts: 1452
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:03 pm
Location: Northeast Maryland

Re: Masturbation during marriage

Postby David_R » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:51 pm

hturner12 wrote:You do not have to be rock hard to jack off

Whether or not you have to be hard in order to jack off depends on the guy's anatomy. And I think masturbation is a normal part of life, for men or for women.
Age 69. Prostatectomy in 2000. My urologist is Dr. Marc Siegelbaum of Univ. of Md. St. Joseph Med. Ctr. in Baltimore suburb of Towson. (LGX, and after regular inflating I regained my original length and girth.)

Anonymous3
Posts: 1307
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:43 pm

Re: Masturbation during marriage

Postby Anonymous3 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:00 am

Pre Ed my wife and I on occasion would satify ourselves while the other watched. You know your body better than anyone else

User avatar
Larry10625
Posts: 3651
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:56 am
Location: Ontario, CANADA

Re: Masturbation during marriage

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:04 am

ddbryan1972 wrote:I 'beat it' 4 to 5 times a week. Never discuss my solos with my wife unless she asks. She rarely asks as I do my homework. Very well I might add! I'm a sex machine. I'm bionic. 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)



WOW, you guys are like super heroes to me. I am sooooooooo embarrassed about masturbating. My wife has caught me... she rarely says anything to me about it and if she does, it's usually a question... (I can't even think of any at this moment). A couple of months ago, my daughters fiancé caught me... I was so embarrassed about it I avoided him for a week. He never said anything to me about it, but I know he caught me, and then he probably told my daughter which is much worse. I know it natural and all that other BS, I just can't avoid being embarrassed. As for how do I get it up, there are hundreds of web sites where you don't have to sign up and they are free and they have short videos, which is good for me as I currently don't need long ones. After Dec 7th that will all change. :D

Larry
51 years old, married 29 years. Implanted Mar 30/17 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. (AMS 700 CX 18 + 2). Had implant removed Apr 29/17 due to Septic Shock. Liposuction By Dr. Gan and re-implant by Dr. Brock (AMS LGX 15 + 2) Dec 14/17.

Anonymous3
Posts: 1307
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:43 pm

Re: Masturbation during marriage

Postby Anonymous3 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:15 am

Larry10625 wrote:
ddbryan1972 wrote:I 'beat it' 4 to 5 times a week. Never discuss my solos with my wife unless she asks. She rarely asks as I do my homework. Very well I might add! I'm a sex machine. I'm bionic. 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)



WOW, you guys are like super heroes to me. I am sooooooooo embarrassed about masturbating. My wife has caught me... she rarely says anything to me about it and if she does, it's usually a question... (I can't even think of any at this moment). A couple of months ago, my daughters fiancé caught me... I was so embarrassed about it I avoided him for a week. He never said anything to me about it, but I know he caught me, and then he probably told my daughter which is much worse. I know it natural and all that other BS, I just can't avoid being embarrassed. As for how do I get it up, there are hundreds of web sites where you don't have to sign up and they are free and they have short videos, which is good for me as I currently don't need long ones. After Dec 7th that will all change. :D

Larry

Not to hijack or get off topic i found I have lost interest in porn videos, would rather read a story but even some of those the bullshit flag goes up real fast


Return to “Sexuality 2.0”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests