Masturbation during marriage

There is more to sex than an erect penis. How do you maintain your sexuality both for yourself and for your partner? What techniques do you use to give both of you a great, satisfying sex life? How do you explore your own body and sexuality now that the rules have changed?
dg_moore

Re: Masturbation during marriage

Postby dg_moore » Fri May 29, 2020 3:28 pm

I can't speak for others, of course, but in my case all the pleasure from masturbation faded several years ago. I just gave up on it and haven't missed it - to me it's too much work for too little reward.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

will1948

Postby will1948 » Fri May 29, 2020 6:04 pm

Would you be willing to share the name of the toy that you used? PM me if you would prefer to keep it private.
Age 72, married 36 years. Tried pills, vacuum device, injections all failed eventually. Titan Coloplast 26cm implanted May 2020, Dr. Raphael Carrion, USF.

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Fri May 29, 2020 6:57 pm

Got my 3rd implant this past March 2nd. Just started cycling, but I must say, jacking off has been good for me because sex (oral or anal) has been painful. Because of my infection, healing is very slow. Outside is fine, but inside is going very slowly.
All I can say is everything has its place in marriage or courtship.
I, too, grew up in a very Catholic family, I was sure I was going to be driving that bus into hell because of my thoughts :lol: , but as I got older, I saw other guys who got me beat (no pun), hands down. Now we tease each other as to who will be driving that bus!
I do remember, back in my 30s, the couple that lived across the hall. Wife came to me one day boo-hooing to me about 'catching' her husband whacking it and getting hurt because he did not think of her. I admit, I was flummoxed about this because I just thought guys did jack off, just to jack off (and use their imagination, lol).

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Sat May 30, 2020 2:01 pm

will1948 wrote:Would you be willing to share the name of the toy that you used? PM me if you would prefer to keep it private.

Since I had a few guys ask about the toys I mentioned in my last post, here’s links to them. Sorry I can’t figure out how to post an image, guessing you need a third party host?

The first one is called an Oro Stimulator. It’s a sucking toy that feels like a blow job. It has a soft sleeve on a hard plastic base with a bulb to pump. A dab of lube, slip it on and pump. Very nice sensation, but your hand can get tired if it takes you a while. I used one of these back when I could still get a hard on 3-4 times a week besides doing the wife a couple of times. Watch out for cheap knock offs though, one from ebay did not work for me.

https://www.amazon.com/California-Exotics-Simulator-Sleeve-Lubricant/dp/B002JINMB0

The next one is the newest one, and it is one great toy in my opinion. This one has a soft sleeve inside a big hard plastic case. The sleeve is filled with small soft nubs. Dab of lube, slip it in and start punching buttons. It will pump up and down, rotate both ways and vibrate. Buttons control speed, rotation and vibration which offer numerous variations as you just lie there and let it work your dick. There are many like this if you search Amazon for male masturbators, but for about $45 this one had it all. I like this one because it’s easy to clean up after too.

https://www.amazon.com/Masturbator-Adorime-Masturbation-Thrusting-Realistic/dp/B083M26RG6/ref=sr_1_42?dchild=1&keywords=masturbation+toys+male&qid=1590845422&rnid=2941120011&s=hpc&sr=1-42
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Jagtstein

Postby Jagtstein » Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:38 am

I have a short masturbation time to orgasm and ejaculation, I'm done in 2-3 minutes. That has always been the case with me. Since I started masturbating at the age of 9. Now I'm 75 years old and I'm still masturbating. A short masturbation time to orgasm and sperm emptying has the advantage that the penis is not so heavily used during frequent masturbations. I can also take every opportunity to masturbate. If necessary, I masturbate while standing. It is always a relief when the sperm leaves the body. The short masturbation time is also a reason that I have become a solo masturbator. Because I can't satisfy a woman in such a short time.
https://www.erotikforum.at/galerie/peni ... ie.451851/
:)
Masturbation is better than sex. :)

HodgesNick

Postby HodgesNick » Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:32 pm

To be fair I didn't read all the comments on here, I just wanted to give my own input to the title. I personally see masturbation as a perfectly natural and normal thing to do, regardless if you are in a relationship/married/single. It's just himan nature

Hounds68

Postby Hounds68 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:27 pm

HodgesNick is spot on! And, i too like standing, but, i take my time, even with toys. I try to edge awhile, then full thrusts, then stopping, and going again. I love to jack off! The rush as you know any second you will cum, then, the cock throbbing and the body twitching is amazing! Jacking off is a gift. Cant do it too often! I try twice a day.

Return to “Sexuality 2.0”