Masturbation during marriage

There is more to sex than an erect penis. How do you maintain your sexuality both for yourself and for your partner? What techniques do you use to give both of you a great, satisfying sex life? How do you explore your own body and sexuality now that the rules have changed?
kbadair_2002

Masturbation during marriage

Postby kbadair_2002 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:38 pm

I have been married just over 43 years. Back in 1972 right after my marriage, I still had the urge to masturbate and did not think it was normal. At that time I never ever discussed such a topic with any man or even my doctor. I had and still have a strong libido and am very thankful. At the time of the Internet---about 2000---I found that other married men did do this. I began masturbating when I was fourteen. I still do it 2 to 3 times weekly. It is such a relief to be able to do it without waiting for my wife to be in the mood.

trimix60

Re: Masturbation during marriage

Postby trimix60 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:43 am

I don't think this is unusual and is a perfectly normal thing to do as long as you still have good sex with your wife...it should not replace sex with your wife...

A man needs sexual release and pleasure and when the wife cannot provide that, I guy needs to do what he needs to do to take care of it.

Cheers,

Curt

Cigar56

Postby Cigar56 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:30 pm

The original poster is not alone. Masturbation serves many purposes, including adding variety to your sex life without involving another person.
I've tried everything -- pills, injections pumps -- and now I am at the final frontier.

6gauge

Postby 6gauge » Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:48 pm

I've been married 36 years and still masturbate at least once a week. The wife simply cannot keep up with me since menopause. I don't believe there is anything wrong with it after all it's human nature, I know the wife still masturbates although not like she/we did when we were younger.
64 Las Vegas
Widower
Former TRI MIX user, stopped working after a few yeas
Implanted 8/11/2021, titian one touch 21cm.
Willing to show and tell

midwestman

Postby midwestman » Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:30 am

55 here and I have masturbated since I figured out what it was! I still masturbate 2-3 times a week and have sex as often as I can (er - as often as the wife feels in the mood) allows which is usually about twice a week. I feel there is absolutely nothing wrong with it - it gives you release when you want/need it and allows you to make it feel "just right" ;)

Woodicould

Postby Woodicould » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:59 pm

I don't think I can put links on here, but if you go to the blausen.com site,
they have interesting medical videos. seach for masturbation, male reproductive system, impotence, etc and you can learn a lot.
Prostate cancer age 65 with PSA 5.8. Biopsy Oct 2010. Gleason score of 7, 3+4 with perineural invasion. Stage II, T2cNXMX.
Jan-Feb 2011 radiation. Palladium-103 seed implant March 2011 (55 implants). Lupron treatment from Dec 2010 to Aug 2011 (8 months).

Genome

Postby Genome » Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:39 am

I agree with everyone. It is perfectly normal and healthy. As long as your spouse is not denied her desires, do it often as you desire and enjoy the wonderful feeling and release. Don't rush it....savor it. I still do it 2-3 times a day...unless something interferes.

thinktank

Postby thinktank » Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:53 pm

Genome .............two to three times ? a day ?????

Wow man. You must have a libido out the wazoo.

Could you tell us about your libido and if you are on TRT or any supplements? Arent you over sixty???

Congratulations on that kind of sex drive, bro.

Genome

Postby Genome » Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:09 pm

I guess it is that old saying....use it or lose it. Have generally ejaculated multiple times a day since my pre-teens. Early bloomer. Just never let up. Naturally there are times when it is not possible. Too busy or unexpected intrusions, Will be 70 in a few months. Retired with little to do but trout fish, eat, watch TV/computer and wank. Average 18 -20 a week. Two or 3 per day on average with more occasionally. I do use some Androgel about twice a week for energy, strength, clear mind, etc. But even when I forget to use it Spike is still very demanding for attention. I helped a buddy to significently increase his libido. Told him to jack daily...even if not in the mood. Physiology adapts to the new level of use and the libido is geared up. Now he is a horndog who needs to jack daily...and he loves it.

thinktank

Postby thinktank » Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:22 pm

Amazing, Genome............Simply Amazing

I would think with all those demands on your prostate, your prostate is in excellent shape. Do you have to get up any at your age in the night because of prostate problems causing more frequent urination. You need to be the poster guy for anti aging sexually and physically, considering the shape you are in.

With all the action Spike is seeing, I am wondering if you and Spike are multi orgasmic guys.

I am in the early stages of MMOs after having read a book recommended by a good friend entitled LOVE SATISFIES. The book changed my life with respect to aging and my sexuality. On Tuesday, I had a body shaking orgasm with the help of my wife which was more intense than my first time getting off solo at 13. The link to the book I ordered is here: http://www.lovesatisfies.com/

Congratulation man on your sexual and physical powers.

Thanks for your informative post and best wishes to you and Spike in your retirement.

Return to “Sexuality 2.0”